i1000 / F70 / X6 720P Dual Lens DVR Dash Camera

I recently purchased two of these, one for myself and the other for my wife. I suspect it is a knock-off but I'm unsure. I've encountered a problem with both units: Neither of them will record automatically. I've changed a number of the default settings in an effort to get them to auto record but thus far I've been unsuccessful. I noticed a lot of messages in this thread refer to it as i1000/F70, but when I examine the user manual it indicates "Solution: F20" - not sure whether that is helpful. I also noticed a few messages discussing firmware, but I'm unsure what version mine is (or how to determine it).

Anyway, I'm looking to find out if anyone else has encountered this (failure to auto record) and how to go about resolving it.

They're all knockoffs I guess, I don't know that the original version is still actually available

I'm back. I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a replacement i1000 to replace the one I accidentally blew. I assume my back camera works fine so just need a new front camera. Is there a specific version/website I should buy from?
This is literally the first result to come up and the cheapest as well, any concerns I should be aware of?

I wouldn't waste time or money buying one of these in today's market. Save up a few more bucks and get a blacksys cf100. They're on sale on amazon for under $100. That gets you true 1080p front and 720p rear, and if you hard wire it, it even has parking mode. Check out my install thread in my signature for a simple review on it. True, the form factor isn't nearly as good, and it doesn't have a screen, but quality is infinitely better.

I'm from Canada, and there's on markup on it on Amazon.ca ...$135

I suppose I don't need the best camera that I'll be checking the videos every week or whatnot...just something for that 'just-in-case' moment if I ever get in an accident I have something to back me up

Hello everybody. My english is very bad , please help :) ( google translate )
Only the login screen appears . When opened writes only "welcome".
How can I fix ?20160131_164215.jpg 20160131_163950.jpg 20160131_163932.jpg

I tried the memory card, but nothing has changed.

How do I find the firmware. and What could be the problem?

best to ask the seller if they can get it for you, I don't think it will fix your problem but not much else you can do anyway

I have never seen any after support for this model, it's entry level product and there are multiple versions available

I want to ask one more thing. there is no card in the DVR cam working ?
Card slot does not work?

Back