i1000 / F70 / X6 720P Dual Lens DVR Dash Camera

Well, I think I soldered it back.
Feel like there is slightly improvement, but the battery is still always empty.
I changed the recording time to 1 min, and set the screen to turn off after 1 min.
When the screen off, looks like it turns off better.
Anyway, probably will upgrade to a118c :|

Hi,

I ve just installed my i1000/70 which ever it is. I m in confusion about the g sensor should it be off or on i.e high med low. if its off will it record permanently?

thanks

leave it off to prevent buggy recordings. it will never lock any files that way but since files are small on this camera, a good sized memory card will take a while before the oldest file is overwritten. I have an 8gb card in mine and in vga mode I get about 4 hours of recording time before the oldest file is overwritten even with both cameras running. You can always hold the triangle button to manually lock a file if you need to.

thanks for that...... what advantage does vga have

taller field of view but same width, and same effective resolution. on mine, 720 looks just as clear as vga, and vga's files are much smaller so i get more time on the small old card i use.

The contact + - on the board for the battery are shorted for some reason,
But the short is somewhere else on the board, any ideas where can I find it :D?
The camera is working fine with the usb cable, but can't connect the battery...
Yeah probably going to replace it soon XD

Got two of these cams. One worked great for 30 minutes. The second cam never worked. The issue is that I am getting a "no TF memory" error on both cams. I have two new Samsung 32gig class 10 cards. I can't find info on this issue anywhere so I am hoping it is an easy fix.

Well I bought them at Best buy today. Have no idea how long they were on the self at the store. I also verified them and read a repair. no errors

ok, probably not an issue if you bought them at a retailer, buying online a lot are fakes

where did the cameras come from, a lot of these are problematic unfortunately

i agree. at least it isn't a great deal of $$.. thanks for you input!

Hi again,
After several months of use 2 I1000 cam, I have learn this :

To have a stable use of this dashcam ;

- it's important to use a permanent power in car. If not, reset can happens. Battery of cam is to low.

- Quality of the SD card is important. If not you have pixelisation of video.

- Motion detection is basic. First movement image image are not saved. But this function is good for the price.

- After long use, (several days) if SD card seems not ok, just stop cam few hours and it will be ok while next boot. This issue is not clear. Maybe cam is to hot. If somebody have same, let me know.

Thanks for sharing your know-how.

Jo

Hi all,

Has anyone bought one of these recently.
I bought one the other day and was wondering what sort of versions are now out there?

The unit I have records .MOV and has the mini bullet rear camera but no remote control.
Firmware is dated July 2014.
Can't tell what processor it has from the firmware page.

What are other members seeing out there at the moment?

Back