Idiot UK drivers - Facebook

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
There is somthing fishy going on with videos these days, for some strange reason my friend have lost sound on many youtube videos.

Its not random, if a video dont have sound it dont matter how or when he try to play it, and yet again other videos from same YT user have sound just fine.

FB has done something so that vids will autoplay as you scroll past them. If you hover, the whole vid will play but without sound. You actually need to press play

Sometimes, if the music in a YouTube video is copyrighted, YouTube will mute the audio for the whole video until you either remove the audio yourself or try their algorithm to remove it for you.

Explorer has security holes. Use the new Firefox looks just like chrome. Chrome isn't stable on older versions of windows too if you're on xp or vista.

What I do find interesting, when a video is posted, there are a good many comments about who was in the wrong - and often giving differing views despite seeing the same footage.
When a car overtakes a cyclist and gives them, say, 2feet of room - the driver is a complete idiot yada yada.
But when a cyclist squeezes through the tiniest of gaps - barely making it between cars - it's perfectly legal and called 'filtering'!o_O
And I am amazed at the number of cyclists/bikers who seem to think that having a camera makes them the traffic police. They see something happen to someone else & instead of letting them deal with it (but stay around 'just in case' - they feel it is their god-given right to take over the situation, maybe race after the vehicle & have a slanging match in the middle of the road!

Back