IN and OUT of Downtown Los Angeles

Nice one :)

I too stay the hell away from major cities here during rush hour, actually i do my best not to be driving those 2 times of day.

Some months ago i recorded a video of me walking around in downtown Aarhus with a innovv C3 on my head, this was on a sunday and i know there was so "many" ppl in town i might not have done it that day.
I think that was the first time in 3-4 years i was in down town Aarhus, and i have lived in that town or not far west of it all my life.

Funny thing is a ant nest like some major Japanese town or simmilar are dont bother me the least :rolleyes: its like i have 2 sets of standarts, one for home and one for the rest of the world.

What's the deal with the Toyota minivan at 1:33? Looks like he/she almost merged into you. Nice video!

It totally did. But my almighty honk saved the day :p

looks like it took you significantly less than 15 hours to get to LA. ;)

But the opposite eastbound traffic may take almost 15 hours LEAVING LA and I still totally can't drive 55 when passing through downtown lol :D

Btw, what is your YouTube channel, Gibson?

But the opposite eastbound traffic may take almost 15 hours LEAVING LA and I still totally can't drive 55 when passing through downtown lol :D

Btw, what is your YouTube channel, Gibson?

I don't even go 55...and I'm supposed to.
They let us do 60. lol.

Thanks for posting, thoroughly enjoyable!

My sister took us to Santa Monica last year (lives in Vegas, previously Long Beach though), she said there's are stretch of the highway where cars try to sweep from the inside lane to the outside lane & back again in one manoeuvre, she described it as "The Santa Monica Sweep" :D. It was a bit busy whilst we were there to try ;)

I always love the production quality of these videos as well. All the little exit graphics really make it neat.

I meant to add I would love to see someone from the UK or AUS do the same thing since I don't get to see much of there often.
(Preferably AUS so I can watch UTEs go by.)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, thoroughly enjoyable!

My sister took us to Santa Monica last year (lives in Vegas, previously Long Beach though), she said there's are stretch of the highway where cars try to sweep from the inside lane to the outside lane & back again in one manoeuvre, she described it as "The Santa Monica Sweep" :D. It was a bit busy whilst we were there to try ;)

So, did you successfully attempt the maneuver? I am sure UK big cities (such as London) must have one or two of these jokers? :p

Like I said, it was too busy! I'm sure she said there's like 7 or 8 lanes or something stupid!

I perform an equivalent type of 'sweep' everyday - but I do live in Cornwall, UK and the maximum number of lanes we have here is two, ha ha! :p

Back