Driving around downtown Aarhus in Denmark

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
My birth town skimmed by car, easy covered by foot or rental bicycle.

Part 1.

I watched the whole thing. I enjoy watching distant places. One thing that stood out to me was how well most people dress there. That's definitely not the case here, you see people walk around in pajama bottoms like it's a fashion statement.

Maybe we should continue this thread with videos of where you live. It'd be pretty interesting

Danes have actually often been voted some of the worst dressers in the EU, i myself are extremely casual and wish i could go year round with a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

I got a couple more segments of this drive as i explore more of town, drive thru my childhood neighborhood and so on.

Watched Aarhus drive 1 so far...beatiful town,love the old houses and buildings,everything is clean and everything on the street is well marked. Why so many bicycles? Looks like me the town is not so flat,has a uphills and downhills to.
Half-naked guy coming from your right side make me laugh good on 16:56 .

Yes there are a few hills if you want to get out of downtown, at least towards the west or out of town towards north.

But it are small ones, so no problem even on one of the rental city bicycles, the tallest "mountain" here are just about 200 M but that's not near Aarhus at all but some 40 Km south of town.

People from that part of the world have to walk around like that so we can see they are not wearing a bomb belt :p

Last part of this little drive around town.

Back