Driving around Downtown Los Angeles at Night

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
In my last video, I did a freeway tour. In this video, I was driving within the city itself. Enjoy.

I really like the graphic overlays, very nicely done, wish I had this much patience (or time)

Once you are familiar with your video editor, it doesn't take too long really. But it could get a bit repetitive, I agree, so a bit of patience helps haha.

And thanks for the compliment too! :D

That type of thing would be great for product demonstration videos, some overlays to describe functionality etc

I think with @hanstj and @Dionic90 we've got two guys here capable of making some amazing movies :)

I've got to admit I love watching these clips you do.

I think with @hanstj and @Dionic90 we've got two guys here capable of making some amazing movies :)

I've got to admit I love watching these clips you do.

It is definitely one FUN hobby to have. For someone who enjoys driving, this road video hobby really compliments that very nicely.

Can't sleep ?. watch this video. Wishing there are more midnight dashcam like this from all over the world.
I'll do the next one !. I live east of Los Angeles. There are no famous places near me.
Sunset Blvd, Pacific Coast Highway, Mulholland Dr, Hollywood Bl, Santa Monica, LAX, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach ... these are places our friends from around the world would like to see.

Last edited:
Can't sleep ?. watch this video. Wishing there are more midnight dashcam like this from all over the world.
I'll do the next one !. I live east of Los Angeles. There are no famous places near me.
Sunset Blvd, Pacific Coast Highway, Mulholland Dr, Hollywood Bl, Santa Monica, LAX, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach ... these are places our friends from around the world would like to see.

Thank you very much for mentioning all those places. I will definitely check out the area in the near future! Which one of these locations can be a very good place to shot night video?

Back