IRO -- Chinese Car DVR producer, Nice to meet you!

The company you work for IRO was established in 2005. IRO has had prior issues with partner services. We are aware of who you are. We'll definitely keep you in mind for future reference.

May Yahweh bless you and your family members.
Unfortunately, I do not believe in religion.
I hope Yahweh will punish somebody who always seeks trouble. :)

You are invading upon a conversation which does not concern you.

I'm not a moderator on this board, but I humbly suggest that you use private messaging or "conversations" instead of the public forum.

We're well within the confines of the rules. Don't try to act like a moderator.

Thank you very much for that information. May I ask what faults , or issues you notice in the video; either day, or night?

The night video demonstrations are very nice overall ( the rings in the street lightings appear to be a characteristic of the HDR process and/or this cpu/cmos combo). The raw day videos have "mosquito noise" artifacts all over the images on my 23" IPS monitor. It is likely that ~18 mbps is too low for clean 1296p videos.

An example of "mosquito noise" ( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact#Mosquito_noise ) ...

_MSQNOIS.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings,

Im currently heading a starter company that is trying to insert the dashcam business into the chilean roadway experience, we have some doubts regarding the data storage system of your cameras and the periodicity of its memory refreshing system. Does the system automatically overwrites the old data when the system is full? Or does the user have to delete irrelevant files manually? We also would like to know the power input usage and the installation methods for the average camera.

Another request, do you have any higher speed tests? Because the tests you uploaded seem a little slow and they would give a better insight on how the camera would react at accident speeds.

All dashcams will overwrite the oldest (non protected) files as the card reaches capacity and continue to record

Back