ITB 100HD

Cardigan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it the case that the GPS is somehow integrated inside and there is no aerial?

I presume that replaying the recording is done by plugging the SD card into the reader? If that is the case, I note there is 'video out' socket (apart from the obvious answer - video out) what's that for?

gps built in, no external aerial
best to view video by taking out sd, yes
video out so you can have the option of having a monitor switched on whilst driving or for alignment purposes

jamesbcd said:
gps built in, no external aerial
best to view video by taking out sd, yes
video out so you can have the option of having a monitor switched on whilst driving or for alignment purposes

Thanks for the info

Page 27 and 28 of the user guide appears to show a way of changing the settings. But this seems to be done through the viewing software supplied which is looking at the SD card not the cam, how do changes made here get to the cam?

Attachments

• P27.PNG
    P27.PNG
    245.2 KB · Views: 292
Installed in the SD card that came with cam are . . . . 1. A setup Folder 2. A PDF File 3. PC Player .exe file.

Can / should these be deleted or does the cam need to reference then or anything else on the SD card?

Attachments

• files.PNG
    files.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 290
Cardigan said:
Installed in the SD card that came with cam are . . . . 1. A setup Folder 2. A PDF File 3. PC Player .exe file.

Can / should these be deleted or does the cam need to reference then or anything else on the SD card?

When you make changes with the player it writes a setup file to the SC that is read by the camera. I saved the original SD and use a different one after I saved the settings I liked.

once you've installed the pc player, you can format the card with the pc player itself. it will automatically delete all the pdf, setup files etc. (if i recall correctly).
you change the settings by plugging the SD card into pc and using the pc player to change settings, then it saves the setup file to SD card.

Thanks for the above info . . .

With the standards 8GB SD card and with the standard factory settings, does the cam record in a continuous loop and how long does it record for before it starts overwriting?

When I open up the PC Player I get a black box headed iPASS Black with 3 / 4 options in Korean. The first 3 include the letters PC and the 4 is all Korean. The first option is highlited by default. I presume the 4th option is "don't show me these options again?" What are the 3 options?

Attachments

• PCPlayer.jpg
    PCPlayer.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 228
At the risk of getting ot the point where I am answering my own questions . . . . .

I emailed Apple and they sent me a translation of the above pic (see below) which makes the whole thing as clear as mud! Is there anybody here who can translate the translation!

- High PC (Image Correction / Advanced features)
- Middle PC (normal function)
- Low PC (normal function / First video playback)
- Don't see, Again.

Do yourself a favour and tape over the "video out" socket so you don't accidentally plug the power cord in there and fry your camera.

no gaps between recordings on mine. clips are 1 minute in length, unable to change this in settings.

Just set the settings to 'high'. Not sure the exact features in each setting but 'high' has the zoom ptz option in the player, as well as an extra advanced settings tab which includes video post processing, video noise reduction and high quality audio.

Back