ITB100HD turns off when steering?

Synaptixx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,
I was wondering if any of you have any experience with this. I was in a tight parking lot and ended up having to steer more than usual to get into the spot. During this, i heard the dashcam turn off, and in about 30 seconds later, it turned back on before I shut the car off. Anyone else experienced this? I checked the wiring and everything is tight. This never happened before whether on the road or parking at other places. I have the Itronics ITB100HD hard wired using a Power Magic Pro.

I also noticed that 5 minutes of footage recorded by the ITB100HD dashcam is really dark after the camera shuts off, and gets boot back up immediately after. Is this normal?

Never heard of this happen before.
Does it happen frequently?
Can only imagine it must be some loose wires..

I've been using the camera for maybe around a month. The steering and shutting down only happened once. Sometimes when I come back to my car and get in, I hear the camera turn off after it's been in parking mode (I think this is due to the voltage below the setting on PMP). Other problems I had is the darkening of the video footage of at least 5 minutes after the camera shuts down and turns back on.

I will go back and check my wiring again. Anyone else experience this 'darkening" of your videos? It's not because of the lighting though. Within the 5 minutes I went around the block and the footage was still dark even when the sun was behind my car. After that 5 or so minutes, the video all of a sudden turn back to normal exposure. :?

Synaptixx said:
I've been using the camera for maybe around a month. The steering and shutting down only happened once. Sometimes when I come back to my car and get in, I hear the camera turn off after it's been in parking mode (I think this is due to the voltage below the setting on PMP). Other problems I had is the darkening of the video footage of at least 5 minutes after the camera shuts down and turns back on.
I have no idea what is causing your problems but I would guess that it has nothing to do with the steering. If it only happened once while you were steering but has happened other times when the car was parked, I'd say the problem lies elsewhere.

Back