Itronics ITB-1000HD. Added a zero to sell a zero?

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad (the best dashcam in the world!)
The Itronics released the camera for the korean people: big and glossy, but missing some bling-bling or LCD (with touchscreen!) to be really a big hit for korean people. Is sold for about $260 in Korea, only offline until now (not online stores).

If 1000HD have nothing better than Itronics 100HD-SP, why to buy the 1000HD? More details I don't know until now, except what you can read(?) here.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• ITB-1000HD.jpg
    ITB-1000HD.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 743
I wonder how the night vision in this new DVR performs. There is also the speed camera warning probably a country specific option. These new features and only if they can release the firmware applicable across to the ITB100HD and ITB100SP series as well. Nice!

Mitch said:
There is also the speed camera warning probably a country specific option.

the feature works anywhere, the data is region specific of course, you'll start to see more of this later this year I'm sure

Will be nice to have more informations than fixed speed camera. Some voice to announce you things like in the attachment. :mrgreen:

Back to 1000HD, I think it have also a playback mode.
Even is so big, the GPS is external.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• Voices.zip
    507.7 KB · Views: 7
Mtz said:
Will be nice to have more informations than fixed speed camera. Some voice to announce you things like in the attachment. :mrgreen:

Back to 1000HD, I think it have also a playback mode.
Even is so big, the GPS is external.

enjoy,
Mtz

At first I thought the voices.zip package was an office enhancement from Itronics... until I unzip and playback the voices.

Great! I knew I saw that face someday somewhere. :oops:

enjoy,
Mtz

Very strange that this is their latest camera.

Here are some pictures of it mounted.

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%201.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%202.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%203.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%204.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%205.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%206.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%207.jpg

Itronics%20ITB-1000HD%208.jpg

DashCamMan, thanks for posting up the mounted DVR photos. I like this ITB100HD design. It looks like the new DVR has gone into using microsd being a smaller form factor and no longer using the larger SD card. The DC power plug may be trickier to plug and unplug by locating it on the top of the DVR; a small mistake and user might short the video-out with the DC-in plug. I do wonder how the internals of this DVR will look like.

For this size (and price) they could put a small LCD and increase the sales for the people which want cameras with display.
I don't like this form factor and will never spend my money on such "Wall-E" thing. I like much more the original Wall-E movie and character and the 100HD or 250HD form factor.

enjoy,
Mtz

I agree. Seems a bit too big considering the previous models.

It's a shame the megapixel is only 2.0 as well.

Back