Itronics ITB-7000FHD, 2ch 1080p+1080P, Dual LCD, Dual Memory cards, Sony Exmor CMOS.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
New 2ch Itronics ITB-7000FHD was announced on Navinside.

1431331015_thumb.jpg

- Dual LCD
- Dual Memory Cards
- 3.5" LCD screen
- WDR
- FCWS
- LDWS
- Front camera: 1080p / 30Fps / Sony Exmor CMOS
- Rear camera: 1080p / 30Fps / Sony Exmor CMOS
- Built-in Car Battery Discharge Prevention

Unboxing and installation pictures

Price ( 16 + 16Gb ) 379'000 KRW ( 350 usd )

Last edited:
Only in Korea can they get away with such gawdy solutions. Theft isn't really an issue in Korea, mainly insurance scam and accidents. Which is why they like obvious dash cams - prevents insurance scammers from attempting anything when they see the dashcam.

The eyes are hilarious though.

Dual LCD? We are we trying to entertain the thieves or what? Who on earth thinks having a 2nd glowing screen visible from the outside is a good idea?

Koreans in Korea. Saw them firsthand when I lived there, they Want you to know they have it.

inconvenient fastening, too visible from the outside

Taking into consideration a local ( Korean ) market culture and their needs, - I think this is may be a very attractive, unique product and may have a big demand THERE, but for sure not for International Market. Different markets - different needs ;)

Dual LCD? Are we trying to entertain the thieves or what? Who on earth thinks having a 2nd glowing screen visible from the outside is a good idea?
Koreans.

I need to get ahold of my cousins in Korea and start getting the inside scoop.

Koreans.

I need to get ahold of my cousins in Korea and start getting the inside scoop.
You have to be born korean to understand their "dashcam culture".
They do a lot of high quality stuff but many solutions just dont make sense for western market.

You have to be born korean to understand their "dashcam culture".
They do a lot of high quality stuff but many solutions just dont make sense for western market.
I'm second generation Korean American. Half my mother's family has never left Korea.

Are you fully fluent? If so maybe you can help with occasional technical report translation barriers I run into from time to time.
No, sometimes I wonder why the hell I never learned korean. I was around korean relatives in Minnesota but most of the korean I ever heard was just my mom talking on the phone. My sister picked up on it more than me, she can understand 80% of it, but can't speak it. Makes me want to get Rosetta stone or something for korean.

Back