Itronics not getting Time right

lapisia

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've been using my itronics and I noticed the time is off. I have correctly set the timezone to be in Eastern time as that is my timezone but I notice the time is one hour behind still. Does anyone know how to fix this?

lapisia said:
I've been using my itronics and I noticed the time is off. I have correctly set the timezone to be in Eastern time as that is my timezone but I notice the time is one hour behind still. Does anyone know how to fix this?

set the time at -4:00. If that isn't right then just set it to whatever it takes to get the time display to read what you want.

They don't use the daylight saving time correctly (actually not at all). Just set it to a time zone one hour ahead of yours. You will have to change the time zone again when the DST occurs.

lapisia said:

Thats known to happen. Does your setting on the itronics interface indicate Seoul, Korea by default?

Back