JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3800FU

Has anyone had any luck with the GPS? So far, the camera has been working well for me for the past 5 months or so. I recently decided to pickup the GPS sensor but so far have been unable to get a signal of any kind. Is there a trick to getting it to work?

The pictures I saw had the sensor mounted in the far right corner of the dasboard, facing upwards. However, it comes with a very short cable to I don't think that's going to work. The manual says to mount it at the far left top or far right top of the windshield. I'm a bit perplexed by this idea since the mounting tape is on the bottom of the sensor that would mean the top of the GPS sensor would actually be facing down and I doubt that would work.

1434742357985239883688.jpg
Has anyone had any luck with the GPS? So far, the camera has been working well for me for the past 5 months or so. I recently decided to pickup the GPS sensor but so far have been unable to get a signal of any kind. Is there a trick to getting it to work?

The pictures I saw had the sensor mounted in the far right corner of the dasboard, facing upwards. However, it comes with a very short cable to I don't think that's going to work. The manual says to mount it at the far left top or far right top of the windshield. I'm a bit perplexed by this idea since the mounting tape is on the bottom of the sensor that would mean the top of the GPS sensor would actually be facing down and I doubt that would work.
I have fixed my cameras GPS like below in the picture and the gps works fine.

1434742408833-586353464.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys! Please help me.. I'm interested in:
1. The algorithm of the parking mode?
2. There is, if the memory allocation for each mode (driving / event / parking)?
3. If so, the video of the parking mode replaces by driving mode files or not? Its important for me!

Back