Jaywalker near Hit

I imagine, he's been in "invincible" state of mind....

wow, that guy really didn't give a flip. and i didn't even see a phone in his hand! did notice that your video was VERY dark though - what cam is it?

Some people just don't give a ****

yes... they were joking when they named them sidewalks. they aren't for walking by the side of the road. just like parkways aren't for parking, and driveways aren't for driving. it's debatable whether motorways are for motoring. :p

Start of video got me thinking about Die hard with a vengeance
All thost trucks,,,, not hauling gold i assume :D

wow, that guy really didn't give a flip. and i didn't even see a phone in his hand! did notice that your video was VERY dark though - what cam is it?
It's a tried and true(and cheap)DVR-207. It's dark because it's New York.....lol

Start of video got me thinking about Die hard with a vengeance
All thost trucks,,,, not hauling gold i assume :D
That movie was actually filmed in NYC and in several location in the vicinity of this dashcam video using the local parkways for car chases and crash scenes causing many headhaches for us commuters when the roads were closed for several hours at a time over several days.
(George Carlin quote: "Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways???")

:) "GC" was indeed a wise man, too bad he never got to serve in the highest office.

(George Carlin quote: "Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways???")

I thought that was Stephen wright, with his deadpan one liners... "Why do they call it a pair of pants when you only get one? Or a TV set for that matter? If you throw a cat out the window of a moving car, does it become kitty litter?"

I thought that was Stephen wright, with his deadpan one liners... "Why do they call it a pair of pants when you only get one? Or a TV set for that matter? If you throw a cat out the window of a moving car, does it become kitty litter?"
Lots of comediennes over the years have used that same type of humor. My personal favorites were the aforementioned 'GC' and Gallagher.

hehe yeah i like the angry man with a lot of questions routine, fit me so well. :D

I loathe Danish stand up comedians.

Back