JooVuu.com Feedback

sofaspud

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just thought I'd let people know what these can be like when you have problems.
Not everyone will, but I've ordered twice from them & twice had issues with them several months apart from each other. I've deliberately held of posting this, but enough is enough with this 'company'.
The first issue I won't go into, but thought it 'might' be due to growing pains of a new company so I cut them some slack.
The latest issue concerns the supply of Mobius lens A replacements.
This started when I opened a ticket with them prior to purchase to try & confirm whether their stock was the older metal bodied versions, or the newer FRP bodies. Despite me giving a full description & even URL links they claimed their stock was the metal body versions.

So I ordered a couple (along with some other small items)...
Firstly their billing system screwed up & charged me approx. £6 more than the invoice.
When the units arrived they where the newer FRP body versions.
So, after more comms they agreed to take these back.
They received them & yet still they have not refunded either the over charge on the invoice, or the monies for the lens' returned.
A week after they had received them, I questioned them on the refund. They apologised blah blah blah, & promised hey would resolve this today. That promise was over a week ago, & still no refund...
Now I find they have also closed the ticket I raised!

Joovuu, You've proven your talk is cheap, so forget apologies, just do the right thing & sort this!

Just thought I'd let people know what these can be like when you have problems.
Not everyone will, but I've ordered twice from them & twice had issues with them several months apart from each other. I've deliberately held of posting this, but enough is enough with this 'company'.
The first issue I won't go into, but thought it 'might' be due to growing pains of a new company so I cut them some slack.
The latest issue concerns the supply of Mobius lens A replacements.
This started when I opened a ticket with them prior to purchase to try & confirm whether their stock was the older metal bodied versions, or the newer FRP bodies. Despite me giving a full description & even URL links they claimed their stock was the metal body versions.

So I ordered a couple (along with some other small items)...
Firstly their billing system screwed up & charged me approx. £6 more than the invoice.
When the units arrived they where the newer FRP body versions.
So, after more comms they agreed to take these back.
They received them & yet still they have not refunded either the over charge on the invoice, or the monies for the lens' returned.
A week after they had received them, I questioned them on the refund. They apologised blah blah blah, & promised hey would resolve this today. That promise was over a week ago, & still no refund...
Now I find they have also closed the ticket I raised!

Joovuu, You've proven your talk is cheap, so forget apologies, just do the right thing & sort this!

Hello @sofaspud

Pls kindly tag our shop owner @JooVuu so he could also notice your message.
Maybe you could open a new ticket? and tell them the invoice is wrong?
But the system broke down from last week until now,shop owner also invite me to check anything related with Joovu also,
these days I know he is extremely busy with website IT problem,
but anyway,I am not the direct person who handle the payment,etc as I am in China and purchase ,QC products for Joovuu currently.
But I would tell our shop owner your problem immediately and try to assit you.
Thank you for attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I am incredibly sorry for your experience, have you dropped us a message at joovuu.com/contact , if you could we will get this investigated and sorted today. I am incredibly sorry for your experience we have changed servers and updated and upgraded the website and as such we have been dealing with that. That is no excuse for this poor service so I'm determined to get this sorted for you ASAP.

When you message please ask for Dan (I'm the owner) and I'll deal with this personally.

Kind regards,

Dan

Seems to be an unusual amount of negative threads on JV,

but my experience with a couple of £25 gt680's has been great and my only complaint he didn't stress what a good offer this was and I only bought a couple instead of the lot ....

Hi
I am incredibly sorry for your experience, have you dropped us a message at joovuu.com/contact , if you could we will get this investigated and sorted today. I am incredibly sorry for your experience we have changed servers and updated and upgraded the website and as such we have been dealing with that. That is no excuse for this poor service so I'm determined to get this sorted for you ASAP.

When you message please ask for Dan (I'm the owner) and I'll deal with this personally.

Kind regards,

Dan
Well Dan,
I felt I had communicated enough, & yes I used your 'contact us' link' .
I was promised the refund which did not happen.
This was the second time I purchased something from you, the second time I had issues, & the third time you (personally) or your representatives made promises that were not kept.
It finally took a paypal dispute to be raised by me to resolve the matter.

Any claims this was even in part due to your web site changes are rubbish, this issue began before your changes. The responses above show your representatives will make any excuse or promise, but my experience shows they are not even worth the time taken to read them.

I had purchased items from you several months back, and thought the issues were the growing pains of a new company so I thought I'd give you another try recently. Clearly you do not learn from experience.
It is relatively easy for a company to dispatch (& take payment) quickly, but the acid test for me is the response when things don't go as expected. Your customer relations are dire, despite describing what I required your representatives clearly did not read either my prior comms, or indeed the requirements I stated on the actual purchase order. This experience speaks volumes more than simply shipping boxes out as quickly as possible...

Last edited:
Well Dan,
I felt I had communicated enough, & yes I used your 'contact us' link' .
I was promised the refund which did not happen.
This was the second time I purchased something from you, the second time I had issues, & the third time you (personally) or your representatives made promises that were not kept.
It finally took a paypal dispute to be raised by me to resolve the matter.

Any claims this was even in part due to your web site changes are rubbish, this issue began before your changes. The responses above show your representatives will make any excuse or promise, but my experience shows they are not even worth the time taken to read them.

I had purchased items from you several months back, and thought the issues were the growing pains of a new company so I thought I'd give you another try recently. Clearly you do not learn from experience.
It is relatively easy for a company to dispatch (& take payment) quickly, but the acid test for me is the response when things don't go as expected. Your customer relations are dire, despite describing what I required your representatives clearly did not read either my prior comms, or indeed the requirements I stated on the actual purchase order. This experience speaks volumes more than simply shipping boxes out as quickly as possible...

Hi
I'm sorry you have had this experience with us I really do - we have really dropped the baton recently and I cant justify it or anything. If I was in your position I would be pissed as well and quite rightly how this has played out has been a joke for you and I can only apologise. However at JooVuu we are always looking to learn and improve and as such we have now invested in more Customer Service Agents so these things get dealt with far quicker. We have also change our protocol so for the time being I (the owner) will be involved in all of these to make sure these kind of incidents do not happen again. All refunds or complaints will immediately be bumped to me. This does not mean I will be replying to all of them but it means I will be aware of everything so we do not have this pattern again.

As stated I can only apologise for this and it is why I am working on this bank holiday. I know we have let some people down and as such our reputation has taken a bit of a hit, but we now have implemented a lot that this should not happen again. We'll also be restructuring JooVuu shortly which should also make everything far more efficient and manageable. JooVuu has succeeded to a degree that we could never have imagined which whilst is great it means we have been caught sure on keeping up and as you can tell the service has dropped which it should never have done. This is why we are investing more than ever in it so incidents like this do not happen again. We now have a formula for customer service investment which means we will not be caught short because as we grow so does our customer service which means in the future everything should stay normal.

Again I am incredibly sorry for yours (and a few other peoples experiences) and I can only apologise.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to ask by contact me personally (just ask for Dan) at www.joovuu.com/contact

Kind regards,

Dan

Owner of Joovuu

Back