JooVuu.com - G90 A7LA70 in stock £65

I feel for you brother, but give them a break, and give them a chance to fix things that have gone wrong. Sometimes systems fail and now clearly you are the unlucky winner, but i highly doubt that any company has goal to make unhappy customers.

@JooVuu customer service has been helpful.

I had a defective g90 a70 I purchased from them and through their ticket system,we had a discussion which led to @JooVuu sending me a replacement unit. There were some delays due to time differences but not too bad. This was my first interaction with them, so I can at least verify they are responsive.

Hello

I just found this site looking for firmware update for my B40/A118 (THANKS)

Personally I had a nightmare buying from JooVuu a little while back, I was tempted by a random post they left on the dpreview photography website offering 5% discount off orders if I remember correctly,
Anyway I waited and waited and waited nothing ever arrived I was left feeling absolutely ripped off, finally I made a formal complaint to paypal who stepped in to resolve the problem cancelling my order and issuing a refund, which I might add took a further 2 weeks to get back to my credit card.
Stay clear I think they sell items which are not even in stock rather than withdrawing the item from sale they still accept back orders with no lead time.
Nightmare
After a quick search on scamadviserI found they hide the truth
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-joovuu.com-safe.html
I for one will NEVER buy or trust these guys ever again.
I ended up buying an awesome B40/A118 direct from amazon uk for £40 amazon market seller but came direct from amazon prime I was DELIGHTED, night image rubbish but daytime was fantastic. Just today bought a 2nd camera for the rear window.

I've used @JooVuu twice now without any issues, I wouldn't take much notice of ScamAdviser.com as all it's doing is looking at the domain info to try and work out where it is and can't work it out (the server is in Maidenhead UK).

@Tobby are you sending this camera back or going to refocus it yourself?

Well, three orders, three successful trades.
What can you say.
I'll keep buying.

Just received my G90 A7LA70. Upgraded to latest stock FW. Will set up tomorrow and check how it works. Thanks to Joovuu.

@photomatrix as @reverend wrote, scamadviser is not the best example. According to WOT this website is worse: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/scamadviser.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc . Instead, I searched for "JooVuu" on Google and I found a story about someone who bought some Mobius and in the end the only solution was to cancel the order and ask for help from PayPal.

Hi Toby,
Unfortunately not everyone is happy with our service and whilst we try to please every customer sometimes we cannot.

I can assure you we are not a scam, over 650 product reviews on our website, over 7500 orders fulfilled since June 2013, over 6800 registered individuals. Then, we have released our own product (Mobius Waterproof Case), have three more in development, are constantly expanding, are well known on DashCamTalk and RCGroups, constantly challenge China on prices to give you guys the best price.

Bein a scam would be so much easier as then we could earn lots money and well not work...sadly we have to work and earn little money.

As stated not everyone is going to be happy and since we began trading in June 2013, we have had less than 20 disputes open against us - we're pretty happy with that. Generally our products have a return percentage of less than 2% which we are also pretty happy with.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Joovuu.com is hot selling newest version G90 A7LA70 with GPS,1920X1080P 60FPS

Are you sure the spec is correct? It looks identical to which is why i bought it!

Are you sure the spec is correct? It looks identical to which is why i bought it!
What do you mean?
Same camera are sold by many retailers.

What do you mean?
Same camera are sold by many retailers.
What I mean is that there are 3 models of this camera A7LA30, A7LA50 and A7LA70. The A7LA70 is the best. Yours is also A7LA70 which means it should support 1296P at 30FPS.

Correct? Just want to make sure you haven't accidentally got the specs mixed up with A7LA50 or A7LA30

What I mean is that there are 3 models of this camera A7LA30, A7LA50 and A7LA70. The A7LA70 is the best. Yours is also A7LA70 which means it should support 1296P at 30FPS.

Correct? Just want to make sure you haven't accidentally got the specs mixed up with A7LA50 or A7LA30

AFAIK, G90 only comes in A7LA30 or A7LA70, not A7LA50.

G95 has A7LA50.

Last edited:
I see.
I think the only thing that A7LA70 has over A7LA50 is 60fps @ 1080p.
Be careful to check the specs though.
This one mentions A7LA50 but doesn't have higher than 1920x1080p resolution in the specs.
http://www.vopmart.com/car-dvr-camera/cr1012773.html
That's why Joovuu UK only stock one version Ambarella A7LA70,so there is no chance of making mistakes in deliver wrong units
as we only stock Ambarella A7LA70D with 1920X1080P,60FPS.

https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/196-g90-car-camera.html?search_query=G90&results=1
I noticed our price has decreased to factory price,only 1pc in stock,who would like to take it away?Cheers

Back