JooVuu negative feedback

Failing that, look in the suspicious deaths column of our local rag.

can tell you first hand he's alive and well, I saw him earlier today, don't think he's planning his own demise anytime soon but he is travelling at the moment (we're in Hong Kong) so you may not get an immediate response

can tell you first hand he's alive and well, I saw him earlier today, don't think he's planning his own demise anytime soon but he is travelling at the moment (we're in Hong Kong) so you may not get an immediate response

I am not worrying about him and that was not a threat. It was a "joke" in the case that I did not come back. You might tell him he is neglecting his business and p*ss*ng off customers. Not good.

I must say that I am impressed at the speed with which a thread wakes up after a significant spell of dormancy.

I am not worrying about him and that was not a threat. It was a "joke" in the case that I did not come back. You might tell him he is neglecting his business and p*ss*ng off customers..

don't worry I knew where you were coming from, he has been here for work related stuff not a holiday and not to take away from your situation but I do know it's about getting some things sorted for the product which I'm sure is important for lots of people

You might tell him he is neglecting his business and p*ss*ng off customers. Not good.
He's not in charge of customer support anymore. It's Andy who's dealing with it now.

For further information, Dan has set up, early this year, a separate company Joovuu X LTD with a very similar website and the same email contact address. I wonder why?
It's only natural that he wants a dedicated JooVuu X site separated from JooVuu.com. Now he's more than just a retailer for other brands.

I think if you a small company and you can't get in touch with customer, you make a small note on the webpage, when you are out and come back.
I think most will understand that.

Thanks! Saved me a trip to the supermarket check out lane :p

You are right, I misread that. Please accept my apologies. I was just suspicious with the speed with which you gave your testimonial. Though, to quote what you said in your first response to mine "I'm sure there must be something going on here that we don't know about." you seem to be implying that I am being untruthful.

Full disclosure: I have bought in other transactions, separate orders with Joovuu two Mobius cameras and assorted sundries with no complaint. On the other hand, I have had at least a thousand transactions through Paypal and have never had to resort to arbitration to get my money back and I have had to return very little.

You have given a testimonial to Joovuu at least twice that I have noticed. I have been lucky so far with eBay, Goodluckbuy, Banggood, etc. but that does not mean that everyone has.

Not returning money due is offensive and, in the UK, an offence. I WILL get my trivial 39+ pounds back. Tomorrow I will visit the registered offices of Joovuu and Joovuu X LTD to see what sort of operations they have. I suspect that all I will see is a company that permits other companies to use their address. Then on to find the home address of Daniel. I am retired and have plenty of time. I will report. Failing that, look in the suspicious deaths column of our local rag. Did I mention that I am starting the local Trading Standards people off?

I have had no response from Joovuu but I have had all my money back from them after I made a claim through Paypal. Even then, they let the Paypal time for a response run out before it was done. I have learned a few things from this experience.

Back