JooVuu support gone downhill?

Hi Dan,
Till today still never done to investigate, till when I must be waiting and waiting, so JooVuu considered me to fraudulent claims is this your meaning ???
You want me to come to Indonesian postal service to check this package with any data, I have dozens of times for asking your shipment data but you never inform and send proof of your shipment how we can come to there Sir.
please give me fixed time till when I must be to waiting against Sir.

Regards,
Hans

Hi Dan,
Till today still never done to investigate, till when I must be waiting and waiting, so JooVuu considered me to fraudulent claims is this your meaning ???
You want me to come to Indonesian postal service to check this package with any data, I have dozens of times for asking your shipment data but you never inform and send proof of your shipment how we can come to there Sir.
please give me fixed time till when I must be to waiting against Sir.

Regards,
Hans

You (JooVuu) seemed to have let go of responsibility and attributing to others and seemed Joovuu also accused us of being a fraud against you if so, we've harmed money and times and you still accuse us of being fraudulent, how could you do this to your buyer

I just got you own wrote massage ticket and you direct to closed this ticket too

headerleftsm.jpg
Case Tracking ID: UUW-62Q-3B77
headerrightsm.jpg

JooVuu > JooVuu Support > Your ticket
WHEN THIS PACKAGE WILL DONE
roundcornerslt.jpg

roundcornersrt.jpg

Tracking ID: UUW-62Q-3B77 (Ticket number: 2885)
Ticket status: Resolved
Created on: 06-10-2015 10:21:12
Updated: 06-10-2015 14:16:53
Last replier: JooVuu Support
Category: Lost Postage
Replies: 1
Priority: High

roundcornerslb.jpg

roundcornersrb.jpg

roundcornerslt.jpg

roundcornersrt.jpg

Date: 06-10-2015 10:21:12
Name: Hans
Email: hanshend8 (at) gmail (dot) com

Order Reference: LLDGHYQPT
Product: 0806 + cpl
DEAR JOOVUU,

I WAS ASKED YOU MANY TIMES TILL TODAY NEVER GET ANSWER

WHEN YOU WANT RESEND MY PACKAGE OR REFUND

MY LAST MASSAGE YOU NEVER ANSWER TOO,

please give date how long i must be waiting again, if not with no the end we waiting and waiting again, I want certainty how long

The package missing or what is the reasons not our problem Sir, you can claim to your Royal post, I as your customer still not receive this package has been 8 months only waiting and waiting and how many reason you was given all just to extended or wasted the time.

Date: 06-10-2015 14:16:52
Name: JooVuu Support

Dear Hans,
We've passed this matter over to people to investigate for fraud.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Dan
Owner of JooVuu

The JooVuu X Camera is coming! www.joovuu-x.com

Was this reply helpful? yes / no

roundcornerslb.jpg

roundcornersrb.jpg

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid

You (JooVuu) seemed to have let go of responsibility and attributing to others and seemed Joovuu also accused us of being a fraud against you if so, we've harmed money and times and you still accuse us of being fraudulent, how could you do this to your buyer

I just got you own wrote massage ticket and you direct to closed this ticket too

headerleftsm.jpg
Case Tracking ID: UUW-62Q-3B77
headerrightsm.jpg

JooVuu > JooVuu Support > Your ticket
WHEN THIS PACKAGE WILL DONE
roundcornerslt.jpg

roundcornersrt.jpg

Tracking ID: UUW-62Q-3B77 (Ticket number: 2885)
Ticket status: Resolved
Created on: 06-10-2015 10:21:12
Updated: 06-10-2015 14:16:53
Last replier: JooVuu Support
Category: Lost Postage
Replies: 1
Priority: High

roundcornerslb.jpg

roundcornersrb.jpg

roundcornerslt.jpg

roundcornersrt.jpg

Date: 06-10-2015 10:21:12
Name: Hans
Email: hanshend8 (at) gmail (dot) com

Order Reference: LLDGHYQPT
Product: 0806 + cpl
DEAR JOOVUU,

I WAS ASKED YOU MANY TIMES TILL TODAY NEVER GET ANSWER

WHEN YOU WANT RESEND MY PACKAGE OR REFUND

MY LAST MASSAGE YOU NEVER ANSWER TOO,

please give date how long i must be waiting again, if not with no the end we waiting and waiting again, I want certainty how long

The package missing or what is the reasons not our problem Sir, you can claim to your Royal post, I as your customer still not receive this package has been 8 months only waiting and waiting and how many reason you was given all just to extended or wasted the time.

Date: 06-10-2015 14:16:52
Name: JooVuu Support

Dear Hans,
We've passed this matter over to people to investigate for fraud.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Dan
Owner of JooVuu

The JooVuu X Camera is coming! www.joovuu-x.com

Was this reply helpful? yes / no

roundcornerslb.jpg

roundcornersrb.jpg

They tried the same fraud tactic with me before it came out they had not sent a single package and they had to refund me.

Just give the person their money back JooVuu. Stop messing around.

@leyton, you right so many reasons, every times i asking for his shipping proof they never show me, they only inform the package was sent it with no any a proof, i don't till when i must be waiting and waiting, Joovuu reason is still in investigation and "We've passed this matter over to people to investigate for fraud"
it looks like they do not have a good initiative to refund our money

@leyton, you right so many reasons, every times i asking for his shipping proof they never show me, they only inform the package was sent it with no any a proof, i don't till when i must be waiting and waiting, Joovuu reason is still in investigation and "We've passed this matter over to people to investigate for fraud"
it looks like they do not have a good initiative to refund our money

I like this as this is exactly what our response should be. It's been deemed your transaction is fraudulent so you are damn right we are not passing the money back to you or shipping another product to you again. Complain about us when you have a valid complaint like people do but if you are going to spread lies then we will defend ourselves. You detract from the above people who have valid complaints.

I like this as this is exactly what our response should be. It's been deemed your transaction is fraudulent so you are damn right we are not passing the money back to you or shipping another product to you again. Complain about us when you have a valid complaint like people do but if you are going to spread lies then we will defend ourselves. You detract from the above people who have valid complaints.

thanks Joovoo, every bodies can read this massage and can a judge who is fraud who , already 9 months I complain with enough patience and I've thought that eventually you are not willing to return the money to the reasons we have deceived you, with this I ask again can you prove we have received your package and whether really you already send the package two times as a substitute with evidence of what, I asked many times proof the delivery of package but you can not prove it to me.
buyers are always harmed by a variety of reasons, I am also confused JooVuu consider this a lies, actually your customers already no wayout to complaint use your ticket

Back