Just a little road rage

road_rascal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Many

Blue car didn't like the pickup cutting in front so a little shenanigans happened.

Well personally i dont feel like that was a small hole he forced himself into, but i will admit similar things to that also often make me wonder, why overtake to merge half hazard when you could have merged behind just fine and 100 % safe.

Things like this is also why people drive bumper to bumper, as they they sure as hell are not going to make it possible to merge n front of them, and that just create danger in another way.

Maybe I'm missing something... I don't see where the pickup driver did anything illegal or particularly aggressive. The driver of the blue car is the butt hurt pecker head in this situation.

Yeah the blue car is the rager here, CUZ that was a perfectly fine overtaking and in front merge, though i must admit still a bit silly when you are going to take the off ramp in 1/2 mile.
If the pickup guy had been really cool he should just have stayed there behind the little blue car, and then taken the off ramp when it came to that.

Its the same with people that overtake you just to fall back and do the same speed they did when they was behind you,,,,,, those infuriate me immensely, And TBH i often overtake those right back, and do the same to them, cuz i am all fight evil with evil, or in this case fight stupid with stupid,,,,, CUZ stupid is all stupid people understand if they understand anything at all.

Maybe I'm missing something... I don't see where the pickup driver did anything illegal or particularly aggressive. The driver of the blue car is the butt hurt pecker head in this situation.
I can't see that he hindered the blue car at all, it had to speed up to our speed to be able to go back in front. Only issue was spoiling the view!

The pickup driver indicated his turn nicely, shortly before the road sign for the exit, perfect driving!
And it is a Viofo A119 V3 dashcam, so not an unusually wide FoV or anything that would make it hard for us to judge distances.

Both the blue car driver and our driver saw something wrong with the driving though :unsure:

It always easy to see the flaws in other people.

Back