Just bought but video doesn't seem to match nightime review vids.

Thanks everyone, I've logged a return through ebay, the quality definitely looks like that Pilot 21 DVR.

If you want good night quality check out the SGZC12SG (same shape, better touch screen) or SG9665GC, or Panorama S from another source is an option of course.

I would like another Panorama S, is there an authorised Australian seller or is it shpkorea for me?

shpkorea is not the most pleasant person to deal with, better use Pier28's services.

For those interested here are the pictures of the unit itself.

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Serial.jpg
    Serial.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 12
I am that close to buying a Panorama X2 and yeah.......... I have seen enough to want one.

My new camera arrived from Pier28 today, it definitely operates slightly differently than the one I had. The chime when starting up is different and it does take a little bit longer to start recording but the quality of the picture is much much better. It no longer has a huge amount of noise in the picture in lower light conditions.

If you want good night quality check out the SGZC12SG (same shape, better touch screen) or SG9665GC, or Panorama S from another source is an option of course.

Im still on the lookout for a dashcam, Ive just googles pics of the SGZC12SG, its nice to see it has not got a "LOOK AT ME" silver bezel and stupid blue led's

Thats one for my short list

Here is the comparison between a legit camera from Pier28 and a possibly fake/reshell or faulty unit from an ebay seller.
There's a slight buzz with the sound I don't think I did the mount screw up tight enough.
Check both videos on 1080 or 720 and you'll see a real difference.

Faulty/Fake:

Legit:

Back