Just had my windows tinted, this is result

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
although its the RC model, its a good test, difference between windows tinted and not tinted. just the normal window tinting, not the real black stuff, 35% I think it is.

Before
before.jpg

After
after.jpg

here we go, finally found some before and after tinting recordings and had to duplicate it, only one I co uld find at night time was this one.

before.jpg after.jpg

to test out I guess I could go back to the tint place and get an off cut and place on the front window while in a parking lot or something or on side of road. next time I go past I will give that a go, see if that will work.

Its the new Iphone :p

why did you get your windows tinted?
have always wanted to get them tinted, I have always tinted my car windows, wife just didn't want to on hers, until now, she got sick of the sun belting in on her, tintin windows reduces glare, and heat and makes interior last longer and makes windows look better and stops you getting sunburnt when sun coming through side window.

I find it makes non-verbal communication with other drivers and such hard. I can never see someone in a vehicle with an elevated level of tint to the front portion of the greenhouse. So, no way to hold a non-verbal, polite way of the road conversation. let alone to see if they are distracted by kids, texting, or other.

Do those of you that desire tint also search out and purchase vehicles with no sunroofs? I don't like sunroofs solely based on the fact that they intrude into usable headspace.

Do those of you that desire tint also search out and purchase vehicles with no sunroofs? I don't like sunroofs solely based on the fact that they intrude into usable headspace.

never had a car with a sunroof, don't like them, you cook under most of them in summer

sunroofs leak. I hate them.

ragtops are for girls and hairdressers, and dont get me started on the sun or as we called it rainroof in my friends brand new landrover TD5.
Since day 1 and the first shower the land rover encountered it have been leaking, but honestly the Dodge ramcharger mu frind now have ( without a sunroof ) leak even more, its like driving in a hottub/shower combo, water get in all over the place in that POS rustbucket.

Back