Kamkar beating on B1W

Just noticed my time/date are out of wack all of a sudden, its now 2015 on the B1W

Just noticed my time/date are out of wack all of a sudden, its now 2015 on the B1W
You load WiFi default off firmware or not? and what is the longest parking time you experienced?

I have wifi on, its 2 days max i dont drive.

I have wifi on, its 2 days max i dont drive.
Its capacitor should keep date for 2-days off . And now I only can suggest you sync its time again and report back if it happens again.

Yes thats also my plan.
Personally the time/date dont matter all that much to me, the main thing is video is good.

Its capacitor should keep date for 2-days off . And now I only can suggest you sync its time again and report back if it happens again.
2 days only? My experience confirms it's only 2 days therefore. In other messages some users are talking about 20 days. (?)

B1W connected to computer as usb drive, capacitors are charged too?

I have been testing a 128GB memory card that was acting weird in another camera, and sure enough after a while the card also failed in the B1W
And it did so with style, so suddenly the B1W said the card was bad, so that part of the cameras functionality i also have to give a thumbs up (y)
If only the B1W could repeat that error MSG ever so often, cuz i am sure with the radio going you stand a good chance of not hearing it.

The weird memory card pass testing ASO, but it will fail sooner or later in a camera, first time i have tried a failing memory card this way, normally i just see them go into read only mode, but thats not the case with this Trancend 400 X card.

If only the B1W could repeat that error MSG ever so often, cuz i am sure with the radio going you stand a good chance of not hearing it.
20180528s firmware supports it. It voice prompts per 5 seconds if failed card detected!

Nice (y) i will put that on tomorrow as its a rainy day and i have a lot of other computer / dashcam work to do.

Back