Karma Strikes Again

Daffypuck

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is not a terribly exciting video, but it shows how reckless driving and karma do not mix. Altima passes myself and another semi at or around 85mph on the shoulder, weaves through traffic and continues on. About 5 miles down the road, as Im coming down a long downhill descent with a blind right hand curve and a bridge which obscures your view of farther down the interstate, traffic comes to a standstill. Good thing no one was on my rear end or they wouldve driven into my back trailer. Come to find out, the backup was created by the very same idiot who passed us on the shoulder. The cable barrier did a number on their car, and hopefully did a number on their ego. They were lucky that their idiotic driving didnt result in injury or death.

I have mixed feelings. Should I give a Mr Burns "Excellent", or a Nelson Muntz "Ha-haahh".

Hope there were no victims, but if there were, let's hope he pays the price.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Looks like the driver of the Pacific truck may have taken evasive action.

Nice :cool:

8 out of 10 times you see driving in that class here its a person that either come from or his parents come from the middle east or Africa.
Not that Danish kids cant drive like idiots too, but i have to call it as i see it when these idiots rush buy.

Saw one of those yesterday and with in 20 seconds or so he broken so many traffic laws that he would have earned the 3 marks on his license and would have to say goodbye to it.
But in my case there was no cops to see it, and i was like 100 M behind so my cameras dident really catch anything.

Had i been up there and gotten a good capture the footage would be handed over to the cops just about now, and hopefully that would have been the 2 person in 6 months that i made sure got off the road.

The cable barrier did a number on their car, and hopefully did a number on their ego. They were lucky that their idiotic driving didnt result in injury or death.

I'm curious DaffyP, did you offer the footage to the HP?

This is a grey area. If you have video that can help an investigation, are you obligated by law to share it? I'm not aware of any laws requiring it, and I could see the privacy POV, but if it gets idiots off of the road...?

This is one instance where I would have offered the State Patrol the video so that the local district attorney could decide what to do with that moron.

Back