Latest Firmware

lulusantos

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
My b1w is using the 103s firmware. Is this the latest firmware for the dashcam?

Newer firmware 20180528s will be released very soon on the official website, it adds:
1) USA Time format MM/DD/YYYY;
2) Adds Audio Beep alert per 5 seconds if card error;

Newer firmware 20180528s will be released very soon on the official website, it adds:
1) USA Time format MM/DD/YYYY;
2) Adds Audio Beep alert per 5 seconds if card error;

When the new firmware is release with they have the version with "wifi off" as default posted as well?

No, you can load WiFi off firmware separately, and this WiFi Off & WiFi On firmware are released a few months before!

No, you can load WiFi off firmware separately, and this WiFi Off & WiFi On firmware are released a few months before!
It's important for me to be able to start my dash cams with the WiFi turned off. Are you saying that future firmware updates won't allow this?

According to our poll, most people want to go with WiFi Default On firmware, especially for dash cam newbies;
Anyway, you can still load WiFi default off firmware after updated.

Anyway, you can still load WiFi default off firmware after updated.
I don't understand. Are you saying that I can update the firmware, and then update the older default off firmware, and keep the newest updates somehow?

Also, isn't there a way to have it just remember whether the WiFi was on or off, like it remembers other settings like G-Sensor setting, resolution, etc? It seems like persisting the last WiFi enabled state would be trivial.

I installed this nice new firmware over the previous one, found a bug that I think someone mentioned months ago. I had saved file sizes set to 5 minutes but after the update the camera makes 1 minute files even though I try to set it to 5. Otherwise the settings seem to work. I will probably try the Factory reset next.

Have a test with my iPhone 7P with APP(1.7.9 Version), but cannot find such a problem. Could you tell me which phone module you use? Thanks!

>>I installed this nice new firmware over the previous one, found a bug that I think someone mentioned months ago. I had saved file sizes set to 5 minutes but after the update the camera makes 1 minute files even though I try to set it to 5. Otherwise the settings seem to work. I will probably try the Factory reset next.

This happens to me to, and evidently a lot of people.
Someone else figured out how to fix it:
Click here and here for the instructions.

Thanks! I did that and I think it worked. My android B1W app version is 1.7.9

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T B1W 6
Mark S-H B1W 0
P B1W 5
B B1W 10
D B1W 45
Back