Latest upload

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Nothing spectacular, just the everyday idiots that can ruin the joy of a drive for anyone.

Language WARNING. 3 languages but only one of them is bad, and that's my default language English,
Okay maybe 4 languages, when the prophet came over me and i blessed the driver beside me, i might have been naughty, i am not that strong in the languages of the deserts and Jungles.

Last edited:
I just looked up "Parrot-plate", looked like a 4 seat car, not a van, do they have to physically remove the rear seat?
And why is it called a Parrot-plate?

The parrot plate thing is fairly new i think, the previous 2 SUV / 4 X 4 cars i had both had yellow plates signaling reduced tax but then no rear seat.
My Suzuki Gran vitara 2006 for instance i paid 206.000 DKkr for it back then, on white plates it would be over 300.000 DKkr as i recall. but they was both on the all yellow plates we had back then.
Som will cheat with these cars, or cars registered as campers, so a camper will need to have some camping things in it, but these are often removed, but if you get caught you get slammed with the full price of the car.
So your nice big Porsche SUV regged as a camper suddenly get might expensive.

My Mitsubishi L200 Strada it also dident have a rear seat in the EXT cabin, just a plate, which i illegally put my subwoofer on, so i had to remove that before inspections.
You can have stuff there but no subwoofer even if it like mine was not bolted in place, so a major crash / braking hazard with the 12 " speaker in its MDF case. it would probably take your head clean off.

Just did a duckduckgo, the parrot plates allow for both private and company driving, so you can drive to and from work in your parrot plate car and then do work stuff with / in it all day.
The all yellow plates, which i had before, they seen to have changed, you can still do some private driving in them, but you need a additional certificate for that nowadays.

They was named parrot plates due to the many colors it say,,,,, i think some dumbass never seen a really colourful parrot, even if they also come in few or just a single color.

Parrot plates existed before but was taken out in the fifties, but then brought back in 2009, i supose to feed the ever increasing management of Danish society so they can hire more people for public jobs,,,,,, government here by a very far the biggest employer in Denmark at this moment 850.000 people work for the public. right now about 3 million Danes are working ( record low unemployment )
I dont even think there is a company here in the country that employ 100.000 people, maybe worldwide but in the country alone i dont think so.

There should be less than 500.000 in public jobs if you ask me.

So my Suzuki GV would look sort of this Jimny that now you can only get on yellow / parrot plates in Denmark.

iu

Though my GV only had a clear plastic right behind the driver, CUZ god forbid you could more the seat back to a more comfortable setting, and then a low metal edge about 20 CM high all across the with of the cabin.
So when you opned the doors you could load stuff in that way directly onto the plate that was in same level as the back of the car was, so plenty of storage space

Back