LK 530 12V Battery Unboxing + LK 7900 VIDEO

lotrbfme

Reaction score
Country
United States

Here is the video. I havent seen yet a video or pictures of the lk 530 battery and here it is. I am going to install it in my car and let you guys know. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:?: Where did you get the battery+ LK 7900 video

lotrbfme said:

Here is the video. I havent seen yet a video or pictures of the lk 530 battery and here it is. I am going to install it in my car and let you guys know. :D

That's nice. Now I know how to open the box. Thanks. :lol:

What I always have a hard time with is closing the box. I never see any YouTube videos of that. Why is that I wonder.

Al Drake said:
What I always have a hard time with is closing the box. I never see any YouTube videos of that. Why is that I wonder.

the reboxing video goes with the warranty return, nobody likes to talk about the DOA products ;)

I am glad you found it useful!! I will make the reboxing video soon. These videos are not easy to make and require time and video processing skills...

The battery its actually very good. I like it so far. Everything is very easy to install. I installed it in 4 vehicules. Bmw 328i, audi a6, bmw x5 and honda Odyssey.

jokiin said:
Al Drake said:

the reboxing video goes with the warranty return, nobody likes to talk about the DOA products ;)

I just played it backwards. I'll have to record everything I get now.

Al Drake said:
jokiin said:
Al Drake said:

I just played it backwards. I'll have to record everything I get now.

Love your work :)

Love your work :)[/quote]

I've just seem more than my share of "unboxing" clips. I used to build a lot of systems and at one point I just found it comical to see all the unboxing of the newest cases. Maybe I'll make on of the package of boxes I got at the post office. Unboxing my boxes.

Al Drake said:

I've just seem more than my share of "unboxing" clips. I used to build a lot of systems and at one point I just found it comical to see all the unboxing of the newest cases. Maybe I'll make on of the package of boxes I got at the post office. Unboxing my boxes.[/quote]

Know what you mean, this is probably the only unboxing video you ever need watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrdHe__tt3U

jokiin said:
Al Drake said:

I've just seem more than my share of "unboxing" clips. I used to build a lot of systems and at one point I just found it comical to see all the unboxing of the newest cases. Maybe I'll make on of the package of boxes I got at the post office. Unboxing my boxes.

Know what you mean, this is probably the only unboxing video you ever need watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrdHe__tt3U[/quote]

Great. I thought it was just me but I have been holding back unloading about the "unboxing". :lol:

Thanks for that.

I am glad you found it useful!! I will make the reboxing video soon. These videos are not easy to make and require time and video processing skills...

The battery its actually very good. I like it so far. Everything is very easy to install. I installed it in 4 vehicules. Bmw 328i, audi a6, bmw x5 and honda Odyssey.
Hi, I was wondering if you are still happy with the LK-530 and if there were any problems. Did you find any other devices which offer similiar features?

Thanks.

Back