Looking to get this suction mount in Canada

Last edited:
Thanks for those places but neither has the mount I require as posted in the first post on this subject. I don't care about the suction mount I need the ball and attachment. I drill a hole in my window vent on the right side on the Goldwing and mount the Ball portion on that. I can then attach the camera to the ball and have a secure connection.

I'd recommend a glue-on or stick-on mount for that. Holes drilled in plastics tend to originate stress cracks unless they are carefully and smoothly de-burred. Even then, an impact will likely result in a crack whereas a glue-on would be far less likely to do that with a stick-on being even better. It should work fine either of the three ways though.

Phil

I'd recommend a glue-on or stick-on mount for that. Holes drilled in plastics tend to originate stress cracks unless they are carefully and smoothly de-burred. Even then, an impact will likely result in a crack whereas a glue-on would be far less likely to do that with a stick-on being even better. It should work fine either of the three ways though.

Phil
I bought this one from Gearbest and will use this mount for my Goldwing windshield.

Back