Lovin it .....F750

Ya i did the calibration with same blue / green lines & did make few videos with my dashboard and hood looking( bottom 1/4 or 1/5) but did not like that setting , I like this setting more when i saw my videos :)

Whatever floats your boat :) I know you asked about large memory cards earlier in this thread. I have a samsung evo 128GB in my F750 for a little over a year. I picked it up last year when Bestbuy had them on sale during boxing week. I have not had any issues with it and it's great as it give you loads of room for parking mode too. I just wish honda put larger batteries in their cars and that they didn't drain so quickly during the winter.

Whatever floats your boat :) I know you asked about large memory cards earlier in this thread. I have a samsung evo 128GB in my F750 for a little over a year. I picked it up last year when Bestbuy had them on sale during boxing week. I have not had any issues with it and it's great as it give you loads of room for parking mode too. I just wish honda put larger batteries in their cars and that they didn't drain so quickly during the winter.

Thanks a lot , sure i will try that , heard some good reviews about Samsung evo

Make sure its the Evo+.

Dont get the Pro+ either.

Want to thanks everyone and their in put regarding after market memory card :)
Samsung evo running stright out a box :) and is free ( on gift card from best buy as they gave me 16GB when i purchased my dash cam

SALES

10393075 MB-MC32DA/C 19.99
SAMSUNG EVO+ 32 MSD
REG 29.99 WITH 10.00 APPROVED PRICE OVERRIDE DISC
----------
SUBTOTAL 19.99
HST NF 3.00
==========
TOTAL 22.99

xxxxxxxxxxxx4269 S GIFT CARD 22.99
APPROVAL 125086

xxxxxxxxxxxx4269
ORIGINAL BALANCE: 25.00
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: -22.99
REMAINING BALANCE: 2.01

watch in HD guys shoot this morning after 35cm snow :(

It's gonna be even worse when we get 30-50cm this weekend. :(

It's gonna be even worse when we get 30-50cm this weekend. :(

Oh yes and along with 100km winds
Wolf b'y seems like you are in Newfoundland I live in St.john's let's meet some time

today after running for around 2 weeks F750 refuse to sleep with Samsung EVO+ 32GB :(
Any tips ?

Back