Low speed card

ixxxl

Reaction score
Country
Moldova, Republic Of
Good day!
I have b1w with SD card 64 GB class 10. It was everything good, but 2 times I hear it says: "Low speed sd card". I was turned off my device, then turned on and it gets started and says "recording started".
I was formatted SD card with the tool from mai site - GuiFormat. put it back on b1w and for 2 days it works fine. Yesterday it says "low speed sd card" :( Why it happens? The sd card was rewritable for some times/ it was new and was bought 2 weeks ago.
And one more question is that my card is 64 gb, in windows it displays 58.8 gb. Ok. For event shots it takes 30% of the card = 41.16 GB is the rest memory it should use it. But it is writing only 35 GB. do you know why it is not use all space? Thank you.

My firmware is 20180528s -the final from the main site with wi-fi off. and it doesn't work packing mode by 2 clicks on button

Last edited:
I met the same problem with you, it might have some broken sections on your memory card. The camera will prompt BEEP or "slow speed" when it detects card errors and stop recording. Suggest that you change a new card to solve it!

low-level format? no chance to repair this card? I have no warranty for this one..

If you bought the sd card from our seller also, you can contact them for warranty!

no I was bought in my country. ok thanks, I will try to get another one. very strange....

Try this SD Formatter tool (download link here https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/) to erase some invisible failed files from the memory card!
And then give it a try to format this card in the camera after WiFi connection!

i tried SD Formatetter,after that i was test my sd card with h2testw. - everything is ok. One thing is that on writting on card speed is 5-6 mb\s . is it ok? i looked that UHS-1 class10 must be 10 mb/s. Read when veryfing was 25-26 mb/s. (sd was in cardreader in laptop)
I just make one more test in program " Check Flash 1.17.0" - write speed is 10,25 mb\s, read 85 mb/s
Then i putted in dashcam and formatted as you say. Now i'm testting for a few days. and will repost you about.thank you

Last edited:
64GB MicroSD (Class 10) UHS-I (U1) +SD adapter, Transcend "TS64GUSD300S-A"

Sorry this one. i just checked.

Last edited:
your test result seems very slow for that card, did you check the serial number on the back of the card on Transcend's website?

no i didn't. i can't find the package box right now. Can it be such speed because of cardreader in laptop ?

1548360869650.png
i checked it, it is recognized on site

that's a good sign, you shouldn't however be getting low speed messages from the camera, your h2testw results are slow also so even though you have a genuine card it could still be that you have a problem card

thanks, i will try tomorrow another laptop, to see the result.

1548362214310.png
I just formated one more time with GuiFormat, and run h2testw, the write speed is 10. is it ok ?

1548362435013.png
oh, it grows up slowly, after above 5 minutes. incredible.....

1548362614815.png
16 - fiberoptic :)))

i just formated card in dashcam,after that put it on laptop and when i try to copy direct on it some video files the speed was from 16 to 22
1548363528137.png

Back