Lukas LK-7900 Video and Audio Quality Samples

BOM

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7900 ACE
Here you go! Feel free to select 1080p for the video quality option via YouTube. Used with the CPL filter.

Daytime
I purchased my Lukas Blackbox 7900 unit off of eBay but it's also available on Amazon. This has superior video quality to the DOD units currently available here in the States. I would go as far as to argue this is one of the best dash cameras available to US consumers right now.

This video is using the CPL filter. I also have the UV filter.

For storage, I am using the SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC (SDSDQU-064G) not to be confused with (SDSDQUI-064G). The version I purchased is $49.99 and is used in mobile phones. The version with the "I" in it is for camcorders and high-end video recording devices. The price for these cards sometimes exceed $100 but are at cheapest $99 USD.

The point being, you can upgrade your storage on the cheap and have amazing quality video. The only recommendation I have is to keep the Microphone setting at the default of 2, especially if you play your stereo often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Lukas LK-7900 Ace Daytime USA Video

My second attempt at the same video. I think I used the words "Good ol' USA" too many times and I fumbled badly when trying to describe the storage card I was using, lol. Anyway, I hope these two videos have a vetter demonstration of the video quality that comes with this camera. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will finally upload a Night video this evening. I love this camera and think it's a great option for those interested in a dash cam/blackbox.

I must state that I do not live in a city so this will be a truly authentic night video with minimal street lamps. I will try to drive to an area that is lit as well.

Back