LUKAS LK-7900 with NEW FREE GIFTS. (Mar 18th ~ Apr 2nd)

Green-Sum

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
We thankfully provide new free gifts set to our valuable customers!!

With a purchase of LK-7900, we provide:

AV-OUT cable
37mm CPL filter
An extra mount
OTG CABLE
SD CARD READER

OTG cable is used to connect your Android-based smartphone with the SD card. So, you can now watch recorded files on your PHONE!!

Please check the link below for more information.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lop=1&_sasl=green-sum&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

Well, it's a bit long link. :)

With LUKAS, Drive Safe!!

Thank you all. :D

Last edited:
Re: ALL KOREAN CAR DVRs - Green-Sum

I've bought 5 IPS monitor from you lol. Good to see you on here

Re: ALL KOREAN CAR DVRs - Green-Sum

tbkonwso1 said:
I've bought 5 IPS monitor from you lol. Good to see you on here
Didn't expect to see a monitor buyer on car DVRs forum! :lol: Nice seeing you here as well!

We are now working on publishing our own website. It's coming soon!

I am interested in finding out how I can take advantage of this promotional special (additional mount, AV cable, LK 350 power source and the polarizing filter). I found your e-Bay website but there is no mention of this special there. How do I place an order for the 7900 ACE so that I receive these special additional items?

Your original posting here says:

Now, we offer you a good chance to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE, with Special FOUR FREE GIFTS!

1. Additional mount
2. AV cable
3. LK-350 (Constant Power Cable)
4. CPL filger

The promotion is applied for all lists of LK-7900 with 8GB SD card!

I am viewing eBay listing # 121086918827. This listing is for the LK7900 with an 8GB SD card and the LK530 battery backup pack. Your promotional promise here says that a CPL filter would be included with ALL LISTS OF LK-7900 BUT the eBay listing does not say that. The filter included with the auction that I have referenced is the UV filter, according to the auction listing. Before purchasing that item on eBay listing #121086918827, this is what I need to be certain that I will receive:

1) The LK7900 ACE camera unit with the 8 GB SD card as described in the auction listing.
2) The UV filter that is included with every camera.
3) The LK530 battery backup unit that is named in the auction listing.
4) The AV cable that is shown in the eBay listing.
5) The Additional clear mount that is shown in the eBay listing.
6) The LK-350 Constant Power Cable that is promised "for all lists of LK-7900 with 8GB SD card" as stated in your offer in this chat board. I want to be sure I am getting the cable that is part of the LK-530 AND this LK-350 cable because if both are included, I will attach this other cable to my 2nd car so I can just move the camera between vehicles without having to rewire it each time.
7) The CPL filter that is promised "for all lists of LK-7900 with 8GB SD card" as stated in your offer above.

If you can assure me that ALL SEVEN ITEMS listed above are exactly what I will receive with eBay listing # 121086918827, then I will place my order immediately. My eBay user name is Frank85260. I sent a previous message to you through eBay about a different listing of this camera but have not received a reply. Please disregard that previous question and answer the inquiry that is stated here instead. PLEASE REPLY THROUGH eBay so there will be a record of this inquiry in my eBay messages files. Note that my feedback is excellent there. I pay immediately upon purchasing.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I will be looking for your reply in my eBay messages, not in this forum.

Hello, this is Green-Sum. It is very good to see you all here.

Your original posting here says:

Now, we offer you a good chance to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE, with Special FOUR FREE GIFTS!

Hi Frank,

I checked with green-sum and, sadly, for the sake of everyone else reading this thread, the sale's over. I hope green-sum got good results from this sale and has more. ;)

I see it is still available; am I missing something?

I see it is still available; am I missing something?

The product is still available, but the free stuff isn't, at least according to him. It was posted way back in July. If you find it somewhere still let me know and I'll be among the first to buy. :D

I think some of the free stuff is still available until tomorrow (Oct 7)...CPL filter and Power Cable.

So, if I purchase one with CPL filter option, do I get two CPL filters?

So, if I purchase one with CPL filter option, do I get two CPL filters?

Yes, with purchase for LK-7900 which has a CPL filter as an option, you will get 2 CPL filters!

@ toyon98 I think what you might end up with is 1 CPL filter and 1 UV filter,the UV filter is standard ( it could be some misunderstanding in the translation). Take the UV filter off to fit the CPL filter. Regards Ipol.

What Green-Sum says is not entirely true. If you look at this so called sale it is misleading. Yes, they added the CPL filter to the set but they also added $30 to the price. The link below will take you to the page they are talking about. When you get there you will see a link right above the "Buy it Now" button that says 29x sold. You will notice after clicking that link that the price was only $209.00 less than a month ago. Green-Sum has been selling at this price for quite some time now which included the AV cable and the additional mount. Just recently they added the CPL filter but they also added $30 to the price. (and I am sure you all know that you can purchase a 37mm CPL lens anywhere on Amazon for $8 to $12) Additionally, you need to be aware that if you have a warranty issue, you have to ship unit back to Korea at your cost. I can tell you from experience, you can not ship an item like this for less than $21 from the U.S. and that does not include confirmation or insurance.

I have nothing against Green-Sum but I felt that those here in the U.S. need to be aware of these things. The Lukas LK-7900 and the Inavi FXD700 and FXD900 are the best blackbox systems out there but you might want to wait until they can service the U.S.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/121086130390

LK-290 for LK-7300G Smart looks tempting. I have LK-7900 ACE and am very satisfied with it. If I did not have any, I might try LK-7300 which is cheaper than LK-7900. BTW, why LK-7300G Smart has the additional body?

By separating lens and DVR parts on LK-7300G Smart, overheat problems has been reduced remarkably.

Someone knows how the camera transfers the video to the silver box ?

Back