Man confronts woman parked in handicap spot outside Tim Horton’s

Kinda similar topic but what about Parent and Child spaces being used by heavily pregnant women, is that right or wrong?

...Society does disabled people a favour as a COURTESY, and the moment anyone fails to extend that COURTESY they are demonised....
Almost right.

Society does the disabled (or pregnant women/families with kids/or any other defined group) a favor by enacting laws/rules/ordinances/etc. Once enacted compliance is not a courtesy, it's a legal requirement. Failure to comply is no different than failure to comply with any other legislation and should be 'demonized' in like manner.

i don't drink or otherwise imbibe either. but i'm with you. legalize it. but continue to enforce EXISTING laws about driving under the influence, continue to allow employers to do drug tests, especially for critical jobs like healthcare, law enforcement, etc. i didn't get a drug test when i applied for a job at DeLorean (irony?) but i did get one when i applied to be an IT guy at the law firm i currently work for. and when i worked as a contractor in the early 2000s, the temp agencies i worked for also drug tested me.

sure, they'd probably have to adjust the drug test tolerances to allow for recreational pot or whatever, since apparently some occasional pot use is fine, just like occasional alcohol use. that shouldn't be too hard.

prohibition didn't work out so well, did it? and now alcohol is legal. i don't see much of a difference here. it's already perfectly legal for a person to buy a bunch of everclear and get completely wasted on it, so why shouldn't they be able to kill brain cells a different way?

here's a good case study http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-y...-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.jIFS38H95

Nice Godwin.
Seriously, this is what I'm complaining about, the twisting and blowing out of proportion of it all. Society does disabled people a favour as a COURTESY, and the moment anyone fails to extend that COURTESY they are demonised.

Respect is a 2-way street. Don't expect people to treat you nice if you won't treat them nice.

We can't really judge the seriousness of the situation. The "citizen journalist" (as he was described in one of the links, LOL) failed to include key information. Was this the only parking spot? Was it the only disabled parking spot? Were all parking spots full? How long was the woman parked there, did any disabled people fail to park during that time? Were there important facilities nearby that disabled people might need?
No detail was gathered, nor did he care. He just jumped on the opportunity to round on someone who seemed easy to pick on, to portray himself as a hero.

If you want to respect your elders, I'm in my second half-century. Where's my over-50s parking spot???

Hehehehehehe , oh dear , Im in my 50's as well ....
And my parking spot is where I find it ! ( just not the disabled parking )

All i know is the drug that cost the Danish society the most every year is the legal alcohol, it cost us more than any 2 of the other popular drugs put together.

Done my part of drugs and i stopped years ago.
Only do alcohol 1 day every year.
I even stopped voting as thats just destroying my country too, but i will pick it up as soon as there is some one i suspect will do the job right.

Sice we are asking questions, i dont get why ppl here about to have a child and full knowing the child will be severe handicapped is allowed to have the child, its like we have all this knowlege and technology but we refuse to use it.
Thats just underwriting the mess the Danish welfare society is in and have been in since its creation.

Back