Memory Card for Mobius.

Might be worth giving Usb Oblivion a whirl to clean the USB stuff up as well:

https://code.google.com/p/usboblivion/

Also if you haven't already try another USB port or even another PC if that doesn't help

Last edited:
Could it be that I have an old 4GB Class 4 card inside it? as I'm still waiting for my Transcend 32GB Class 10 card.

Last edited:
Unfortunately still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Could it be that I have an old 4GB Class 4 card inside it? as I'm still waiting for my Transcend 32GB Class 10 card.
If you have a class 4 which is older than 3 years you should have zero problems. According to all my tests done with the #16, #18 and Mobius the old genuine class 4 cards were of much higher standard than today's class 4.

yea, it's way older than 3 years. Then I don't know what's wrong :/ I tried everything I could think of.. maybe the USB port in Mobius is damaged?

yea, it's way older than 3 years. Then I don't know what's wrong :/ I tried everything I could think of.. maybe the USB port in Mobius is damaged?
There's a remote possibility the USB switch is destroyed. This will happen if you reverse the polarity or supply more than ~5.25V, for example. It should not happen otherwise, but all electronic components can fail.

I used only PC USB ports so I don't think I could damage it in any way. Tried different PC too and no luck :/

I used only PC USB ports so I don't think I could damage it in any way. Tried different PC too and no luck :/
Did you check the drop down? Mine said that too but all I had to do is select the device.

If not change the port to reload the drivers.

I'm confused. In an earlier (#63) post you said you got your camera working with your PC, so what's the current status? What isn't working?

only once I managed to open a sd card via Mobius, but I couldn't open or copy video because it was crashing. Now it doesn't even detect the sd card (checked with 2 different ones). Msetup still doesn't detect the camera and I tried everything.

Back