Memory Card for Mobius.

hi guy havin a prob with mobius bought a new sandisk 16gb c 4 card worker sweet whent updated to fw 2.18 now it says rec yellow flashing ok switch off the mb and nothing in the sd? help guys thanks

I'am running with 32GB Sandisk class 10 since I couldn't find any class 4 above 8GB in stores near me.
Didn't have any issues yet, works fine.

format my 16gb class 4 in mint Debian now working nice wish the guys in wine get it working for linux:)

3 weeks after purchase still didn't get my Mobius :(

Who did you buy it from?

I had one from that eletoponline365 or whatever they're called (the manufacturer) and it took less than 14 days to the UK?

Last edited:
i buy my mobius from Banggood only i bought a 32GB Sandisk class 10 and only worked once i user 16gb and 32gb class 4 works great with fw 2.18:)

3 weeks after purchase still didn't get my Mobius :(
Check the tracking on 17track.net if it says delivered, you are out of luck as many of my colleagues got theirs misdelivered.

PS: they did not get refunded.

it still shows one and only tracking information since 17.09. - International Postal System. Hope I'll get it soon, it's over a month now :/

Mobius from BangGood, warehouse UK send to Romania in 7 business days.
2014-10-04 Payment Confirmed / 2014-10-06 Shipped/ 2014-10-13 Recevied

Prob on its way if it doesn't say delivered.

Gotta watch for it as sometimes it gets stolen.

I ordered my Mobius camera from Banggood, and they sent a 8gb mocroSD card separate from the camera. The card arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered the camera, which arrived about another 7-10 days after that.

lucky you, I'm still waiting.. btw, what is the best firmware to use with Mobius? I drive most of the time at day time (maybe twice a week in night). What would you suggest?

I couldn't say which is the best firmware, as it came with version 2.10 on and then I upgraded to 2.18. I haven't had much chance to try it yet as I don't do much driving now.

Finally got my Mobius yesterday :) but I have a little problem with it. When I record some videos and then plug in the Mobius to my PC, you can see the videos, but you cannot open them or copy as the camera crashes then and it disconnects itself from computer. Do you know what might be a problem?

I used the original that came with Mobius and then a different one and the problem remains. I took the card out to my phone and copied the video to my PC that way. And I have another problem, lol I recorded the video upside down, is there a way that Mobius would record a video flipped 180 degrees? So I wouldn't have to convert (and lose quality) my videos. Is there any program to control the cam? No CD was attached to my camera.

Ok, I plugged the Mobius directly to my PC (I was using a HUB before) and now I can copy the video to my PC. But here's another problem (oh man..) I downloaded the mSetup program and after connecting Mobius it says: "device not supported".. now what's wrong?

Where did you buy this again?

Back