MEMORY ERROR ON VIOFO A229 USING VIOFO 128GB SD CARD.

Sorry for delayed feedback. They sent the card and turned out the issue wasn't with the card. I was using some custom firmware from them that didn't lock parking files by default. I switched to latest official firmware and memory issue vanished. So it was a firmware problem.

Sorry for delayed feedback. They sent the card and turned out the issue wasn't with the card. I was using some custom firmware from them that didn't lock parking files by default. I switched to latest official firmware and memory issue vanished. So it was a firmware problem.
That's the Viofo support we like to see! Glad the issue is resolved for you mate

Hello, I bought my A229 a few weeks ago. A week later I purchased the 128gb memory card from viofo website. Initially, I was using Garmin 66w with a 200gb sandisk ultra (see photo). I used the 200gb old card for about 2 weeks before the viofo one arrived and got 'memory card slow' error 2 times in that period. When the new card arrived I put it in the dashcam and formatted it immediately. On the 2nd day of using the memory card (i.e. today) I got 'memory error' 2 times (with beeping) after starting the vehicle. I am surprised as I thought the viofo card would work well with their dashcam. I have done a speed test and both cards have the same exact speed. How can I fix this? Anyone out there using the A229, which memory card do you use that doesn't have issues?View attachment 64817View attachment 64819View attachment 64818
This happened to me with the Viofo 512GB card. I try with an older one and it works. I'm going to return it and buy other brand.

Back