Mi-Witness - what do you think?

valet mode entails having a footman and man servant available to watch over your car

I hope it also comes with 'I'm busy mode' where the camera takes over steering whilst the footman and man servant help you with the work/phone calls/emails you need to do.

That price by my calculation is about a 1100% markup (for the 720 camera) I'm not sure on quantities they are buying in or any other details but it is probably round that range.

to be fair the sellers markup is probably not as excessive as it looks at face value, the Korean suppliers just charge too much for what they offer, they'd be paying way too much for it

Their latest model looks like a blatant copy of the Blackvue. And I thought the Chinese were unoriginal!

DQJelAd.jpg

Hey!!

It's a good camera! We are an official re-seller for the Mi-Witness.

The camera is totally unique and of a British design. Basically the guys who make it took all the best bits of the Blackvue camera, left the bad bits and put it into a neater/smaller camera. Obviously the great thing is that it's one of the only cameras that allows Front & Rear cameras!

In regards to heat, it's pretty good! It has vents Top, Rear & Side. Due to it being a 720p camera it doesn't have to work as hard as the usual 1080p cameras. It's also been put into an oven for testing electrical equipment and went pretty high up with no issues.

Worthwhile checking out all the different options here - http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/mi-witness-hd

Have uploaded some pics for everybody to see what it looks like!

(Admin - If you create a new sub-forum for the brand, I'm happy to monitor and answer questions etc!)

MI-Witness_Front2_zps367812be.png

This might be a bit out of date but my Miwitness camera has the gps light not working. The camera records and you can see it on my phone/laptop etc. The only problem is the speed isn’t showing on the recording and the light not on the csmera. Thanks Any idea what the problem is? Thanks.
MI-Witness_Rear_WiFi_zps8e0a4e48.png

--

Mi_Witness_Full_Package_zpsd5ab315f.png

--

Mi-Witness_Features_zps210f8e8c.png

--

Approved-Re-Seller_452_zpsf11e8a9c.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Mi-Witness 2
D Mi-Witness 0
B20RRL Mi-Witness 2
Back