Mini 0803 - Where to Buy

Fahad

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi , Can any mini 0803 expert or manufacturer , please confirm if this is the authentic source to buy this camera ?

Hi,
you just posted an affilate link (andoezrs.net) - not sure if you just want us to click it or your Computer has been infected. If you did not add that androezrs URL please scan your System with malware Bytes. Otherwise please stop posting affilate links.

If you are looking to purchase one, I recommend buying from blackboxed.ca because that is where I got my dash cam. They're in Canada, so you'll get your Mini 0803 much quicker than ordering from another country. You won't have to worry about customs either.

the affiliate links are added by the site here

E-Prance do sell a genuine version, not saying that's the best place to buy it though

Thanks all for the reply.

Thanks jokinn for your clarifications regarding the affiliate links.

Apprantely the Mini 0803 being sold on aliexpress is also by E-Prance.

As per the website (aliexpress) , The mini 0803 ambarella A7 + GPS + Internal 8 GB + 32 GB Memory Card is on sale for = $129.50

Whereas on blackboxed.ca The mini 0803 ambarella A7 + GPS is on sale for $119.00.

So , with so many fakes available in market . Just wanted to make sure , I am buying a original one. lol!

Last edited:
You can also order from Foxoffer, probably cheaper but longer shipping time from China.

Hi JooVuu.com has them and they come with a free hardwire kit plus you get our super duper amazingly awesome fantastic can't be beaten support. :D
PS true China is cheaper but please read this:
http://joovuu.com/blog/?p=40

Kind regards,

JooVuu

estore009 is a reputable seller but I think that Foxoffer is a better and cheaper alternative.
Both send from China.

Hi,
JooVuu.com has just price dropped the mini 0803s.

We are by far now the lowest price European seller. We are slightly more expensive than China but you have the following positives:
- UK Support
- UK Returns
- Supporting a local small business.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking to purchase one, I recommend buying from blackboxed.ca because that is where I got my dash cam. They're in Canada, so you'll get your Mini 0803 much quicker than ordering from another country. You won't have to worry about customs either.

Thank you for the recommendation! You can be sure we only sell authentic dash cams on our site.

estore009 is a reputable seller but I think that Foxoffer is a better and cheaper alternative.
Both send from China.
I have bought two mini 0803 units from eStore in the month of July this year. Sourced from eBay USA at $94.99 each. Fast seamless transaction of about 7-8 days and no additional fee, duty or tax. Always the latest OEM production and firmware. My model was no internal memory and GPS. FW 20140611,V1. No issues except that unfixed mic mute deal...so just push the top button one quick moment to enable or disable after boot up. eStore is a seller within the Coshine group and other fellow sales reps on eBay are Hopezone 009 and one other. They run the same add copy, the same prices etc. I actually ordered units without GPS and received the module ...a real freebee. Customer support is at the top of the game and attentive. No fear here! I also purchased a HD 96 sport cam thru eStore and again, no issues. Techmoan condemned this unit and destroyed it with a sledge hammer...obviously he had a poor build from a 3rd rate factory with marginal components, factory tooling and a devious supply chain.

Back