mini 0806 jerky video

Just done a quick vid on that resolution of around the house and it seems to work fine on that.. thanks a lot for your help :) its appreciated, i will do a road test with it tomorrow

Is it because the computer is old and a bit behind the times of modern camera technology? .. if i wanted to view the high res on this computer would i need to get a graphic card? or ideally a newer computer?

you might be fine with just an updated video card, the higher resolutions the camera has do offer improved results and are worth the effort but that's of little use if you can't actually view them

At the moment its on board graphics but i might upgrade it to a card! or just get a motherboard bundle as it is fairly old now anyway.

Hi, I found that I had to install the "K-Lite Basic" codec pack so that the video played smoothly.

Hi, I found that I had to install the "K-Lite Basic" codec pack so that the video played smoothly.

Hi thanks for that, i had already installed that and it didn't do much difference. I think its just the computer to be honest.

Just tried the 1920 x 1080 out on the road today! the quality isn't that great as i think the computer is still struggling with it a little but it is smoother. Its weird when i try the camera inside on this rate its fine, could having the GPS be causing the jerky vids too? as when i have tested it around the house i haven't used the GPS base.

I have uploaded two video's reordered on the mini 0806 at 1920 x 1080 to you tube to show you the quality, when i view the recordings on the memory card even when saved to computer its not very sharp video. Once uploaded to you tube it looks a lot better. Is this confirmation that my computer is too slow? see what you think of the quality. No lens was on these recordings.

if it looks better on YouTube than it does on your computer that's a good indicator that the problem is on your end

Its not too bad in windows media player on the computer! but its grainy and just doesn't look right. But on you tub video clips above its smooth video! and miles better quality

As you say, not too bad at all but still not right. It would be interesting to see how it would play on a friend's or neighbour's computer.

I am going to hopefully try a friends computer but not sure if that's going to be any better! but worth a go. My computer is about 5/6 years old now so i suppose technology has moved on.

Can you play back the video's on the TV with a HDMI cable?

I am trying to give VLC player a go now! but downloads but wont install! just wont even open the exe file :(

Back