Mini 0806 White Screen

Mittervi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi,

The screen on my Mini 0806 is white.

Anyone else have similar issues?

the camera boot up with white screen and keep white?

Hi,

The screen on my Mini 0806 is white.

Anyone else have similar issues?

I've just had the same issue, turn it off/om again and still white screen. Its recording ok though.

seems LCD Flexible Printed Circuit lose connection or damaged.

the camera boot up with white screen and keep white?
The same thing happened to me two days after buying the 0806 otherwise its working ok. Unfortunately I tried to update the firmware hoping it may fix the white screen problem, and after pressing the buttons a number of times I now have the white screen but the image of recorded events are now inverted, and I can't access the settings as the screen is white so I don't know where I am in the settings. The only way is for someone to advise me the sequence of buttons to press to invert the image. Ant help would be appreciated

The same thing happened to me two days after buying the 0806 otherwise its working ok. Unfortunately I tried to update the firmware hoping it may fix the white screen problem, and after pressing the buttons a number of times I now have the white screen but the image of recorded events are now inverted, and I can't access the settings as the screen is white so I don't know where I am in the settings. The only way is for someone to advise me the sequence of buttons to press to invert the image. Ant help would be appreciated
Try through HDMI...

I had similar problem. On LCD Flexible Printed Circuit you can see small capacitors. One was missing...

Back