MINI 0809 Main Features

There is no one dash cam that suits everybody. You have to give us more specific requirement you are looking for other than just the budget e.g. how discreet do you want? Is a super capacitor a must where you drive? Do you need the GPS function? etc.
Yeah sorry , I had a 0803 but it died the other day have been very happy with it up till then, I'm looking at the 0806/ B40 A118 Novatek or should I wait till the 0807

what is the purpose of a capacitor?

Yeah sorry , I had a 0803 but it died the other day have been very happy with it up till then, I'm looking at the 0806/ B40 A118 Novatek or should I wait till the 0807

what is the purpose of a capacitor?

capacitor is used instead of a battery for file save and shutdown, batteries are a liability in the heat for this type of product, if you particularly want something from the mini series then best to wait and see what the new models bring, a couple will have capacitors

capacitor is used instead of a battery for file save and shutdown, batteries are a liability in the heat for this type of product, if you particularly want something from the mini series then best to wait and see what the new models bring, a couple will have capacitors
have you any idea when these new models will be out thanks

have you any idea when these new models will be out thanks
Unfortunately the estimated dates we get are speculative at best.. and lately a bit unreliable.
0807 is months over due so I won't speculate on that one.
0903 I estimate mid December but until units actually turn up, it is an estimate only.

Back