mini 0903 capacitor

Thank you. Hope It works. I will see how many days it keeps the day and time when closed.
In many cases it depends on how much and how often the car is driven. It may not take time to fully charge the battery.
Ambient temperature is also important. Now we have 0° C and faster discharges the battery.
Wife's auto is not used on weekends. So I need to setup the date and time on Monday.
I think this battery has a charge/discharge cycles and will need to be replaced. Already in use since 2o17.

The date and time are also automatically set if there is a GPS item. Since this mini has problems with interference and GPS
if it is housed in one housing, this variant never works me.
In my car, the GPS is carried by cable +40cm and after 3-4 minutes of driving date and time are set automatically.

Good luck :)

In many cases it depends on how much and how often the car is driven. It may not take time to fully charge the battery.
Ambient temperature is also important. Now we have 0° C and faster discharges the battery.
Wife's auto is not used on weekends. So I need to setup the date and time on Monday.
I think this battery has a charge/discharge cycles and will need to be replaced. Already in use since 2o17.

The date and time are also automatically set if there is a GPS item. Since this mini has problems with interference and GPS
In my car, the GPS is carried by cable +40cm and after 3-4 minutes of driving date and time are set automatically.

Thank you. Hope It work poreprly. Because gps is not working so I need to solve this problem. Also this battery more powerful from the old one. I dont know. :)

08.01.2020- 10.02.2020

08.01.2020 - 10.01.2020 Date and Time is ok. Today I will keep close to monday. What will happen, I see.

08.01.2020- 10.02.2020

08.01.2020 - 10.01.2020 Date and Time is ok. Today I will keep close to monday. What will happen, I see.
It is ok. It works.

Attachments

• 20200113_060157.jpg
    20200113_060157.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 10
Looking to resurrect the old nanoq and replace the caps.
Can anyone indicate if there is enough room in the case for 2 x 12.5mm diameter caps in place of the 10mm diameter ones?

Has anyone replaced the rtc battery with another supercap successfully by any chance?

I have replaced the rtc with a 3.8v 20f cap using the updated connection positions. All good so far. Holds time for a few days at least so far. Replaced the main caps with 80f 3.8V caps.
Should get a little more life out of it hopefully.

Back