Mini 0906 Authorized US Resellers?

Your listing says that no GPS antenna included. I thought the windshield mount had the integrated GPS antenna. Can you verify?

Your listing says that no GPS antenna included. I thought the windshield mount had the integrated GPS antenna. Can you verify?
Hello @NLV45 , sorry to tell you that our this kind of dash cam does not have GPS temporarily now. And sincerely to tell you that the current software version of our dash cam temporarily does not support other brands of GPS module but only Veckle Mini 0906 (its own GPS module).
Later, we will accord to customer's feedback to consider selling the GPS module alone or upgrading the current product to the built-in GPS function.

Hey @Veckle DashCam how does warranty for USA customers work 30 days after the Amazon return period ends? Do you have a warehouse locally or will they have to ship the camera back to China?

Hey @Veckle DashCam how does warranty for USA customers work 30 days after the Amazon return period ends? Do you have a warehouse locally or will they have to ship the camera back to China?
Hi Andrewl, we have one-year warranty for mini 0906 (except the artificial damage). Any problem, please feel free to contact our customer service. we will help you to solve the problems. If needed, our colleague in America will send it back to China and our engineer will have further test. If belongs to quality problem,we would like to take responsibility for our product and make things right for you.. Don't worry about the quality, we are responsible for our customers!

Last edited:
If needed, our colleague in America will send it back to China and our engineer will have further test. If belongs to quality problem,we would like to take responsibility for our product and make things right for you.. Don't worry about the quality, we are responsible for our customers!

Thanks for the reply! Great to hear you have support staff in America. Would you have to wait a few weeks for the camera to be sent overseas and diagnosed? Do you get a replacement camera immediately or would you have to wait for the testing results?

Thanks for the reply! Great to hear you have support staff in America. Would you have to wait a few weeks for the camera to be sent overseas and diagnosed? Do you get a replacement camera immediately or would you have to wait for the testing results?
Yes. We have to test the item customer send to us. If it is the quality problem indeed, we will take responsibility for our product and make things right for customer as much as possible.

OK I am really confused now about the GPS mount. Veckle says that the GPS module does NOT come with the 0906 he sells here - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0746BCFBF
But the unboxing video by Sunny's Gadget Reviews clearly shows the mount with built-in GPS , and his sample videos all show GPS coordinates and speed. He clearly states that he bought it from Veckle and provides a link to the Veckle 0906 Amazon listing in the Youtube description -

Veckle says that the GPS module does NOT come with the 0906 he sells here - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0746BCFBF

But the unboxing video by Sunny's Gadget Reviews clearly shows the mount with built-in GPS
Hi, the current Veckle mini 0906 selling on amazon does not have GPS module, but the first version sold on amazon had. So the mini 0906 Sunny got has GPS module.
However, we decided to make the mount as built-in GPS mount. The update version of Veckle Mini 0906 Dual Dash Cam which will come with built-in GPS mount, CPL Filter, Remote Controller, but no Parking Guard Hardwire kit (we will sell it as an option), will come to amazon in less than a month. You can buy the GPS Mount from other site if you want. Or, Please stay tuned! :D

Last edited:
Hi, the current Veckle mini 0906 selling on amazon does not have GPS module, but the first version sold on amazon had. So the mini 0906 Sunny got has GPS module.
However, we decided to make the mount as built-in GPS mount. A update version of Veckle Mini 0906 Dual Dash Cam which will come with built-in GPS mount, CPL Filter, Remote Controller, but no Parking Guard Hardware kit (we will sell it as an option), will come to amazon in less than a month. You can buy the GPS Mount from other site if you want. Or, Please stay tuned! :D

That will be good timing for me. I am trying milk the last of my current dashcam before it gives out completely (it randomly turns off or the rear cam disconnects) and I am not going to buy another $400 dashcam again. The Mini 0906 with CPL and GPS would give me everything I want in a dashcam at a price I don't mind paying. You are doing good work, Veckle. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Actually,we can offer such local warranty service within USA,but only wiwthin USA only,we have one local US warehouse there.

Back