Mini dashcamera BL850 WDR, 360 rotatable, quick-release cracket.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Another interesting small dashcam BL850
Probably based on NT96550 + AR0330.
But price is way too expensive.
However there are few interesting design ideas like: small size + quick mount / dismount bracket ( 360 degree rotatable ) which can be mounted as high and as close as possible to the windshield which makes it discrete install.
Overall size reminds me a Germid. Only thing disturbs is too big lens surrounding casing, but maybe it is done from technical way of view to create more space to coold down CMOS sensor , maybe ?

T2AwYsXvpaXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg

T2wVjtXpxaXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg
T2y2PtXAXXXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg

T281YsXwBaXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg
T2C9TtXvVXXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg

T2dR2sXr0aXXXXXXXX-279579685.jpg

If I am not mistaken then I have seen this cam advertised as Trendvision brand, in fact one Russian site was doing night test with it. The picture that I saw showed a very small camera next to a coin for comparison size, but with all the rebranding going on I could easily be mistaken.

If I am not mistaken then I have seen this cam advertised as Trendvision brand, in fact one Russian site was doing night test with it. The picture that I saw showed a very small camera next to a coin for comparison size, but with all the rebranding going on I could easily be mistaken.

You right. There are many Russian companies that using an ODM.

I would buy anything that they use two robotic laser arms to make!

I'm sold!

I sure like the mount, but wish it didn't have a screen.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it's 2 biggest advantages....u know...that brown, light blue, flesh colored object.

Now I have to buy a Fiat!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it's 2 biggest advantages....u know...that brown, light blue, flesh colored object.

I can't believe it but I really did not see that girl! And I have been dreaming of dashcams almost every night!

It is not the exactly same like Trendvision, it is our new model and will be mass production at end of March, 2014.
Furthermore, this model we can make it support WIFI.

Another interesting small dashcam BL850
Probably based on NT96550 + AR0330.
But price is way too expensive.
However there are few interesting design ideas like: small size + quick mount / dismount bracket ( 360 degree rotatable ) which can be mounted as high and as close as possible to the windshield which makes it discrete install.
Overall size reminds me a Germid. Only thing disturbs is too big lens surrounding casing, but maybe it is done from technical way of view to create more space to coold down CMOS sensor , maybe ?

View attachment 4060

View attachment 4063
View attachment 4064

View attachment 4065
View attachment 4061

View attachment 4062

Niko, I like you state it here. ;)

Niko, I like you state it here. ;)

Thanks.
I always try to find ( dig out ) from Chinese market new models that would more likely match western market needs.

This DVR will support WIFI in near future.

Back