Deleted member 46308
Active Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2018
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 248
Spanglish or Espanglish
There is no such thing as 'American English' or any other derivation. There is 'English' and then there are mistakes.
Hi Rayman,dear mates,
here is the first released mini 0806 manual, great thanks for Nigel's help!
http://www.mini0806.com/firmware/mini0806 manual V2.pdf
We just noticed all the PLAYBACK setting is not listed on the manual when we have the printing on hand. We will update ASAP for the second printing process.
for now, keep that as a virgin land for you to discover........
Enjoy
Rayman @MEGtech
I'm sorry but I believe you are missing the point. When referring to this camera in documentation, manuals and their website, how is this done?
mini0806 or
mini 0806 or
MINI0806 or
Mini 0806 or .....
I've only read it over two or three times to look for really rough things. I've never really took a serious read to any of the manuals in my DashCams to be honest, but you will notice this is one of the most nice manuals for this type of camera.it's not like you are not going to read it many times.