Mini0807 Main Features

Dozens of 0807 on Ebay. The biggest question is are they early samples or just released?

Hard to say what is on E-bay but Mini 0807 has just been released and the factory is shipping first orders out to re sellers now.

How long until you have them in stock? Will there be a test period before you are selling them on?
We expect to have them in about 2 weeks but won't commit to an ETA until we have confirmed tracking information and even then sometimes Aussie customs can hang on to them for a few days.

We have customers wanting them now so we will be selling/shipping them on arrival (as well as running our own testing) BUT our customers warranty is with us, not the manufacturer, so we ensure our customers have a resolution to any warranty issues asap and almost always within a few days of having a problem.

Will you be receiving plenty of stock? Are you doing a pre-order for these?
I would like to get one, when they are available.

Will you be receiving plenty of stock? Are you doing a pre-order for these?
I would like to get one, when they are available.
Yes to both....Pre orders via our existing contacts list..send me PM.

How would i go about getting myself added to your contact list to enable pre-orders?
Send me a PM via DCT or click on the link to our website in my signature below and send me details via our contact page...Chinese are on dragon boat festival holiday so we expect to get tracking info on Tuesday or Wednesady and then we will send out pre order offers.

Back