Mini0807 samples with parking guard function using OBD are ok now

I want to order this model:mini 0807; where you can, buy give a link pls.

Apparently there's still a few niggling problems with this model (0807) which is a shame I have a 0803, it's given me about 18 month trouble free until now sadly I think it's about to quit on me.

Love this dashcam waiting on the 0807 which in theory should be a lot better however, I'm loosing patients waiting for release date months over due.

I'm thinking I might head in the direction of the Nano Q 0903 however, I'm hearing this one is also having a few problems

I have given up waiting on both 0807 and 0903, bought a SG9665GC to replace my old 0801 instead.

I have given up waiting on both 0807 and 0903, bought a SG9665GC to replace my old 0801 instead.

How do you find the SG9665GC? I am looking at this or a Vico 4

I have 0803 for about 18 months and the battery is knackered, would love to get a 0807 does anyone have any realistic time frame when they will be available?

Any word on the 0807, must be having more problems with them, I'm almost at the end of waiting looks like I'll settle for the Nano Q0903 it's cheaper than the 0807

And just as good so I'm told.

Also heard that the 0807 is coming out with a 1296P sensor, have no Idea why they'd bring out another 0807 when they still have a few problems with this new release.

Any word on the 0807, must be having more problems with them, I'm almost at the end of waiting looks like I'll settle for the Nano Q0903 it's cheaper than the 0807
the 0903 is not without its teething problems either, to be fair the 0807 has been held back pending fixes, the 0903 they released it anyway, which is the better business model you think

Yeah I know you are right, I'm just getting Inpatient, my o803 I love however it's on it's last legs it's still recording however the battery bugged and the screen is not working.

And yes, I have heard the 0903 is having a few problems also, looks like I'll have to wait.

And just as good so I'm told.

Also heard that the 0807 is coming out with a 1296P sensor, have no Idea why they'd bring out another 0807 when they still have a few problems with this new release.
It's been a long time since they quoted prices. The market and Currencies have changed since then. Better to compare current prices when they actually release it to market.

Hi Chris, any word on the release date, I'm assuming you know they are working on a new 0807 1269P it's on their Web page
No indication at all of a release date at all. Have not seen samples or specs of the 1296P model. Still waiting patiently for them finalise

the Sony sensor version first.

What's happening with the 0903 have they fixed the problems

Any word on the 0807, must be having more problems with them
We are working on it. I'm trying to help iron out some of the Sony sensor issues. I just got a hold of a firmware today that I am about to flash that will hopefully fix the GPS stamp bug.

Just received word from a mate in WA letting me know that the 0807 is in full production

• Model number:
  • The new model Mini0807
  • 1.5" panel
  • Ambarella A7LA50
  • Resolution:
    • 2506*1080/2304*1296 pixels
    • 1920*1080/1280*720 pixels
Apparently this one will be at least another 3-4 months away however I won't be holding my breath

Last edited:
Hi Joy,
New to the forum. Are samples of the 0807 still available? If so I would love to test one. Will all new models use the obd port? Thanks.

seeing the images on that eBay link, the connecting mount looks as flimsy as the old one on the mini 0806, I would of hoped that by now they would of improved that part of the design, just looks its weakest link

seeing the images on that eBay link, the connecting mount looks as flimsy as the old one on the mini 0806, I would of hoped that by now they would of improved that part of the design, just looks its weakest link

I've had my 0803 around 2 years and have never had a problem with the mount, however I do have a problem with the battery and the screen, still records as good as when I first got it.

I'd like to get the 0807 waiting patiently, with our $ up to 0.765 they should be a little cheaper.

I’ve never has and issue with my 0805 but have with my 0806, I did a little write up about this when I first got hold of my 0806, and the bodge up I had to do to stop the mount from flexing. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/took-my-0806-for-a-mini-test.12293/

maybe they don’t all flex as much. but on mine if you look close to the bottom edge you’ll see what looks like the car is rocking, but in fact is the DVR

Back