Mobile Security Camera Needed

Tell you what..

you can profile me all you like , you can ignore facts and twist my words to suit yourself , and you can argue as to what constitutes a failing battery other than one that wont start a car repeatedly - you can even believe you are right to do so, and believe its a fact you are right, as you obviously do...

Fine by me, but i cant help but wonder why it so offends that i took the time and made the effort to find out the facts for myself and am berated for relaying that to others..

you are a wiser man than me when it comes to answering that !!!

Enough! I refuse to engage any further with these kind of remarks. Please go find another thread to trash.

Thank god for that !!

But..

to be honest i ve read most, and now realise i ve gleened all i needed , and am completely satisfied with my setup - so there isnt much point in my being here !

( i dont take life too seriously and confess I love a bit of banter with americans ... )

good luck, be happy and live life to the full, and forgive me but i ve never used this before but couldnt resist :p >:D

shed2-jpg.7174
Hey @sev24sev keep us posted on your setup and how it works. This request comes up time to time, we just never see the outcome

Hey @sev24sev keep us posted on your setup and how it works. This request comes up time to time, we just never see the outcome

Yeah, we haven't heard back from the OP. If he hasn't checked in already, he'll have an earful when he does. Hope he finds some useful adice here.

Well, at least for now the Troll says he's going away.

I rather find that uncalled for ...

A good piece of advice, be very careful who you talk to like that, and curb your negativity directed at me ... accept you are wrong and move on ...

for one, you really are not as anonymous as you think you are and for two , if you talk to a stranger like that i dont doubt you have little respect for those close to you - or yourself.

Now grow up little boy and stop being silly.

Oh piss off and stop the trolling already!

And indeed, if any further evidence was needed regarding trolling behavior, there you have it!

Last edited:
Back