Mobius Accessories/Options

mdsmds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing a Mobius from https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/228-mobius-car-pack.html as it lets you pick and choose which options you need, but I just need a bit of help working out which ones are right for me.

I want the mobius to be installed above my rear view mirror and be running at any time I am driving, but also to have power so that it can record whenever the car is off and motion is detected. Would this mean that I would best off going with the Hardwire kit and the Super Capacitor? And then connect it up to a fuse which is always on so even though it's always powered it should only record when I start driving or motion is detected?

Or, do I have it connected to a fuse which only comes on with ignition but then presumably I wouldn't be able to use motion detection unless I went with the battery option rather than a Super Capacitor?

I'm just a bit confused as to what I need so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!
Mark

Welcome mdsmds! It is very confusing, but there are some very clever people on this forum that will help. Enjoy!

Back