Mobius software

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, been dusting off my original Mobius and wanted to configure it back to standard action cam mode and was wondering if there's a work around to use the android app without a otg cable. I tried using an adapter to plug the micro SD card into my phone but the app doesn't recognize it, seems it has to be connected to the actual camera? I don't remember that being the case years ago because I remember using the PC software with just the memory card. Maybe I'm misremembering.

I tried installing the PC version and windows 11 out right wouldn't let me. Didn't even give me the option to install it at my own risk. Maybe I would need to install in admin mode?

Or maybe I should just buy the Mobius maxi or runcam. Just sorta wanted to use it for nostalgia.

Still have both a battery and super capacitor to swap. Swapped the battery in last night but it's still running in dash cam mode.

Either you edit the cfg file (SYSCFG.TXT) with a text editor or use the msetup software on a PC.
Post 3 & 6
best use the software, it will also update the firmware to the latest version.

Either you edit the cfg file (SYSCFG.TXT) with a text editor or use the msetup software on a PC.
Post 3 & 6
best use the software, it will also update the firmware to the latest version.
I forgot about the text config file you can edit, that worked, thanks!

Back