Mobius mounting solutions

You know, it wouldn't be too hard for someone with your skills to build a DIY low profile version.

Thanks but I don't mind using the helmet mount. Removed the Gitup mounts in the evening and stuck one helmet mount back for now.

The M1 looks disgusting with the flash on. Time to change the housing.

The mount from right from my previous pictures (DR32) have quick-release.
You can put the screws part in any position because there is a square, not a rectangle.

View attachment 1579 View attachment 1580 View attachment 1581

I don't know how good is the 3M tape to resist for many unmounts. But also the Mobius have an quick release. But to be "quick" the two bumps must to be adjusted by cutting.

For me, the best mount is the radar detector mount type.

View attachment 1582

Of course, it needs some adjustments, maybe a hole in the detector mount and insert a screw for the official Mobius case holder.
But the best is when you will do it yourself. The metal can be bent for the best position. You can even put dual adhesive tape directlty on the Mobius.

enjoy,
Mtz

the base of my mount is now broken.. where can i buy this mount?
what the is name of this mount?
View attachment 1579 View attachment 1580 View attachment 1581

For those that have a mobius 1 with varifocal lens.
Is using a magnet mount viable?

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

For those that have a mobius 1 with varifocal lens.
Is using a magnet mount viable?

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

It might work with a strong enough magnet but I would advise against it. The varifocal lens is fairly heavy and you don't want to risk having the camera fall off or shifting position if you hit a bump. All in all, with the M1 fitted with a varifocal lens you want the most solid and stable mount possible.

Back